Chapter 17

(Y/N's POV)

I went into the bathroom in my room leaving Seokjin and Jungkook alone. I hope those two don't kill each other. I chuckled at the thought. I then finished and washed my hands. When I was about to open the door I felt arms on me. From the way I was grabbed I knew it wasn't Seokjin. I looked back to see a man in black. I quickly grabbed something and threw it at him making a large CRASH. I hit the man with so much glass. I think he's dead now. I was wrong. I went to open the door when a rag was shoved on my face. Fuck these people and this chemical! I then fell on the floor as darkness engulfed my vision.

(Jungkook's POV)

Ugh I hate this guy! How could she make us get stuck together by ourselves? I would so kill him if he wasn't a vampire who could kill me first. I was staring at my phone the whole time, who needs that bitch. "Hey Y/N has been in there a while." he said not necessarily talking to anyone. "Hm your right-" I was cut off by a huge CRASH sound. It came from the bathroom. We both looked at each other and rushed to the bathroom door. We started banging on the door but no one opened up. There was so much crashing noises until it all stopped. Not a single noise was now being made in that bathroom. We both looked at each other and continued to bang on the door. Still no response. Seokjin started hitting the door with his shoulder. After about seven painful looking hits the door bursts open. We ran in the bathroom and called Y/N's name. We kept going until we saw it. Blood. A huge pool of blood and broken glass. And the window. Open. Seokjin started to hyperventilate. Fuck i dont know how to help him. I brought him out of the bathroom. I had him sit on the bed. "Hey! Calm down!" "H-How can i calm down?! People were hunting for her! For her blood! That's who took her! I told her she was safe here and she got kidnapped!" he started to sob in his hands. Ok so i may hate him but i feel bad. I mean i miss Y/N too but he promised her she would be safe. And here she is. Kidnapped. I started rubbing his shoulder. "Let me get your brother." I ran leaving Seokjin alone, a sobbing mess in the room. I ran through a hallway which I think leads to the stairs.

(Namjoon's POV)

We were left alone. Just me and Ryujin. Time to confess. I looked at her, in her beautiful eyes. "L-Listen Ryujin, i have something to tell you-" "I-I think you're my mate." Ryujin beat me to it. "I feel the same." She smiled at me, but then frowned when I wasn't smiling. "I- Uh are you-" i got cut off by the boy who i think is named Jungkook running down the stairs practically falling on us. "GUYS! IT'S Y/N! SHE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED! NAMJOON YOUR BROTHER IS A WRECK!" I looked at Ryujin for a split second then at Jungkook. And we ran up the stairs to Y/N's room. We bursted through the door to find Hyung sobbing on the floor in his hands. I crouched down to him and patted his shoulder. "They they took her! Namjoon, they took my mate!" he continued to cry louder. My eyes widened. "You're your mate?"he nodded. I looked to his neck to see their mate mark. Holy shit. They- she is really his mate. She isn't with him. I feel really bad. I have my mate with me but he doesn't. I gave him a hug and continued to cry. I looked at Ryujin and Jungkook who were standing like statues. Ryujin slowly walked towards us on the floor and sat down to meet our level. I pulled away from Seokjin. "Seokjin, I know you're sad, I would be too, but we are going to find her. And that's a promise." She then hugged him. He hugged her back. I have such a nice mate.

(Ryujin's POV)

I feel really bad for him, I have my mate with me and he doesn't."Now, since it's still early we could start going to find her, do you know where they could have taken her?" I said to Seokjin with a calm voice. He then started to calm down a bit,"I might know."