Chapter 19

(Namjoon's POV)

"I felt something.... I feel..... Y/N." what?! "What! How is that possible?!" I asked Jungkook, just shrugged. Hyung was looking into space, and Ryujin looked like she was thinking. "Of course! Namjoon said you guys marked each other as your mate mark. Not many know that it also gives each other the ability to feel their mate. Their surroundings, their feelings and emotions, and conditions. So because you guys both marked each other you can feel her and she can feel you! Mostly in times of trouble you can see their surroundings." damn how is she so smart? "Holy shit hyung this is how we will find her! Ryujin, is there any way for him to do it again?" "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS?!" "It's a long story." she started thinking. Now finding this out makes me want to have a mate mark with Ryujin, it's a really cool power! "Hm if she is in trouble, all he has to do is concentrate and he should be able to see her surroundings. He needs complete silence and a calm environment to do it correctly. So Seokjin, you need to be calm while doing this." he nodded. We all sat down with him trying to calm his environment, when he closed his eyes.

(Y/N's POV)

Light slowly refilled the darkness in my eyes as I woke up. I was laying on a bed. Hey like not too long ago. Except this time was different. My arms were tied to the side of what looked like a hospital bed. I tried to sit up but an unbearable pain shot in my head. I looked around to see what looked like hospital monitors and an IV in my wrist. I saw my blood go up the tube which made me want to faint. I then looked to see a man standing in front of my bed with a clipboard. "What the fuck do you want! Where the fuck am i?" he just laughed. "Ah you're awake i see. You may not remember me or my crew, but we came for your blood the day we killed your mother. I managed to escape before your father killed the rest of my men." tears started rolling down my face as we were speaking of my mother's death again. "You fucking murderer! What the fuck do you want with my blood bitch!?" he began to laugh again. "You have a very rare blood type for a hybrid, there was something about your father's blood that mixed with your mothers that was put into yours, we are studying it to see what just a drop of your blood could do to a normal human." "your using my blood as a DRUG?!" "technically yes." "You are going to kill me! If you take all my blood! What's your fucking problem?! What the fuck have i ever done to you?!" "Well you see your kind hunts and kills us for your blood thirst, so it's our turn to hunt you down. Such a pretty face doesn't deserve such a horrible power." he said, coming closer to me and started stroking my face with his hand. I wanted to hurt him but I couldn't. He saw me struggling to get my arms out of the rope as I started to get tired. He just laughed again. "Ah sweetie, you can't fight us. We can just pull more blood quicker. We can make the pain level go up within a second. So honey, don't fight it." he stopped stroking my face and smirked. He nodded and I felt a huge mass of blood leave my system. I started to feel weak and a throbbing pain in my stomach. It was unbearable. I leaned my head back on the bed, I was too weak to sit up. This just made his smirk go wider. My vision started to black out again as I saw the man come closer to my face. "Have a good rest baby." full black refilled my vision.

(Seokjin's POV)

"Oh my god." tears filled my eyes. I saw Y/N and I saw and felt her condition. It was not good at all. I opened my eyes and my tears started to fall faster. Ryujin looked up at me as soon as she saw the tears fall from my face. "What happened? Seokjin? What did you see?" "i saw Y/N. she i-is tied to a bed..blood getting drained from her really q-quickly. She looks like she is dealing with u-unbearable pain. She has a pain in her head and stomach and the blood is just making her dizzier. The man there is flirting with her? She j-just blacked out..." tears kept falling. Namjoon hugged me. I need Y/N. but she needs me more, and I can't be there for her, which makes it worse. "Ok.... Did you see anything about her surroundings? What does the building look like? Could you see where it is?" Ryujin asked in a soft voice trying not to set me off. "It looked like an abandoned warehouse. It seemed like it was around the very edge of the forest and of land. It looked like it was near a waterfront." she nodded. "Ok, thank you. We are going to find her. Let's go." We all got up and headed out to the woods. Me and Namjoon put up our hoods and I watched Namjoon hold Ryujin's hand. It made me miss Y/N more. We are coming Y/N.

(time skip to 10 at night.)

It started to get late and we have been walking for around 6 or 7 hours now. We still haven't found the building though. We set up camp and I went right to sleep. It's been a long emotional day. But then. I felt Y/N again.

(Ryujin's POV)

We set up camp. I looked to the side to see Jungkook and Seokjin already asleep. "Hey Ryujin?" I hummed in response. "Do you uh want to have a mating mark?" I looked at him and smiled. "Of course!" he came closer to me and bit the crook of my neck. He then marked it and licked the extra blood. He pulled his head away and I looked at it. It looked so cool! He marked his initials on my neck KN. Then I did the same. When I finished I marked my initials on his neck. It looked so cool. By the time we finished I started to get sleepy. I then fell asleep in his soft, strong and safe arms. I felt so safe as I drifted off to sleep.