Chapter 24

(time skip to two days later)

(Y/N's POV)

Two days after i came back to the mansion and im feeling less pain and less dizzy. Though I lost a lot of blood, Seokjin was able to help me. Aish i love him. It felt so good to be back here. Especially with Seokjin. My friends were allowed to stay with us so they have been here for the two days. I am currently chilling on my soft bed with Seokjin. It feels so good to be home. Seokjin started to kiss my neck and I started laughing. "Jinnie what are you doing! There are people here!" "I still miss you so much, I just can't help myself!!" he moved his face to look into my eyes. I looked at him giving me adorable puppy eyes. It made me giggle. Then yea you know what happens next....

(One month later)

It was morning, I was cuddling in Seokjin's arms from last night. I woke up and felt so nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. I felt so sick.

(Seokjin's POV)

I was still asleep when I felt Y/N not in my arms. I heard something coming from the bathroom. I got up and looked to see what it was. I ran into the bathroom to see Y/N on the floor throwing up. "Y/N! Are you ok?" "No, I feel really sick and nauseous." "Let me take you to the doctor." she nodded. I gave her some lounge clothes and she changed in the bathroom. I put on a sweatshirt to cover my body from getting burned by the sun. Then I picked her up bridal style and we walked out of the house through the forest. She snuggled into my chest, as she still felt pain in her stomach. I feel so bad.

We then arrived at the doctor's office and we got her in right away. "Y/N" we started to walk in. "Oh sorry , only the patient can come in. you will have to wait out here." Y/N looked at me worried. I gave her a reassuring smile. "It's ok baby, I will wait out here." I went to sit back down as she walked slowly inside.

(Y/N's POV)

I walked in the room really scared. "Ok what brought you here?" asked the nurse. "I was having really bad morning sickness, I was feeling nauseous, my stomach was killing me, and this morning I started to throw up." "Ok, we will run some tests to see what is wrong with you." I nodded. Once they got the results they came back to the room with a clipboard. I started to get worried. "Well we got the test results. You're pregnant." my eyes widened. "really?!" "Yes ma'am, in the next three months we will be doing another check up. Congratulations." I then walked out to Seokjin still in shock and so excited. Seokjin ran up to me. "What's wrong?" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. "Seokjin, you are going to be a father!" his eyes lit up and hugged me so tight. "Oh my god really?!" I nodded excitedly. This is so exciting!