Chapter 15

(Ryujin's POV)

"Y-Y/N?" she turned from the handsome man on the stairs staring back at us. "Yea Ryujin?" "Who i-is that? On the stairs?" I looked at her, then back at the handsome man on the stairs. "Oh that's Kim Namjoon, Seokjin's younger brother. He is also a vampire." I looked at her smirking at me. I playfully hit her. "Whyy?" her answer made me turn red in the face. Seokjin laughed. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear for me only to hear. "You know he's single." he pulled and gave an evil smirk leaving me with a completely red face. He then whispered something in Y/N's ear which made her smirk evilly in my direction. I gulped. fuck.

(Namjoon's POV)

I was standing at the top of the stairs and saw a group of people standing in the front hallway. Since when did Hyung let people in the house? I looked at the people down there. I recognized Hyung and Y/N, but there were two unfamiliar faces. One a girl and one a boy. The boy looked pissed off at something and the girl was staring at me at the bottom of the stairs. I looked back at her and our eyes met. I had a tingling sensation radiate through my body. I looked at her in disbelief. I noticed something. Here eyes.... They changed color.....

(Y/N's POV)

Oh my god! Has Ryujin fallen for Namjoon?! This is great! I will make this happen! I smirked evilly. He then came downstairs slowly keeping his eyes on Ryujin. Damn, wait did NAMJOON FALL FOR RYUJIN?! Oh yes this will be fun. Namjoon came fully down the stairs and stood at the bottom. "Who are they?" "they are my friends from school! The boy is Jungkook.''He gave him a scoff as he is still not pleased with Seokjin. "And the girl is Ryujin.'' I pushed her in front of him. Her body tensed up and her face reddened. I laughed lightly. He sheepishly smiled at her and walked over to Seokjin. Then he whispered something in his ear.

(Seokjin's POV)

Namjoon walked over to me and whispered something in my ear. "Can i talk to you. Alone?'' I nodded. Hm i wonder what this is about. I walked up to Y/N from behind and put my hands on her shoulders. "Ba- Y/N, i will be right back, let me know if you are still in pain." i cut myself off as i saw that Jungkook jerk shooting darts at me with his eyes. she smiled and nodded. "Ok! And i will!'' I kissed her cheek. I saw Jungkook shoot a glare at me. But I just ignored it. I like making this guy mad, it's funny. I then walked with Namjoon to the closest room and closed the door. "Whats up?'' I asked him. He looked like he was freaking out. "Dude calm the fuck down! What's wrong?" he took a deep breath. "I-I think i found my mate......."