Chapter 7

"A-are you guys going to kill me?" Me and Hyung looked at each other then Hyung stepped up and started explaining. "No, we are not going to kill you. Well Y/N, uh so you may not remember me or Namjoon, but in your earlier years, we knew you." "oh? How so?" "So there is no easy way to put this but you are a vampire." She looked at us clueless. "What??"

"So uh when you're young and your mother passed away, and your father sent you away to your grandparents," I looked at Y/N and tears started falling down her face fast. "H-how do you know about that?" "Well because after you were sent to your grandparents, your father, knowing who you are, had me watch you, and make sure you were out of danger. Your grandparents also knew but they weret sure how to keep you safe. We never properly met, i mean i would hang around your house, but we never really had a full interaction. And sometimes I would take Namjoon with me. Which is how he knows you." She looked up at us, tears still dripping down her delicate face. "Which of them is a vampire? My mom or dad?" "your mom. Which was how we watched you. Your mother was very close to our father, when your father called telling them the news and how he couldn't watch you because you are like your mother, and he didn't know what would happen to you." her tears kept rushing down her face from speaking of the death of her mother.

(Seokjin's POV)

I went over to her and sat next to her on the bed as I held out my arms to comfort her. She went into the hug, her head in my chest, her arms wrapped around my neck with tears still dripping down her cheeks. "Can I ask you a question?" she said between sniffles. I hummed. She sat up and looked at me. "D-do you know h-how my m-mother d-died?" I looked at her with a soft expression. "Well, i was told that your mother was murdered by people trying to test your blood. She refused to let them near you as she loved you too much, she fought as much as could until she couldn't, when they took so much blood from her blood stream, she couldn't survive. Your father got home and managed to kill the men. He rushed to find you to make sure you were still safe, when he.. Found her in a pool of blood." Y/N cried harder in my chest. I rubbed circles on her back to calm her down but it just wasn't working. "H-how come i d-dont remember t-this?" I sighed, "your brain must have blocked it out as it was too traumatic for you to handle." she sniffed and looked up at me, i cupped her face and wiped her tears. While Namjoon just sat on the floor, awkward. "W-why didn't anyone tell me?" "they didn't want you in danger."

(FLASHBACK)

(Author's POV)

One night Stephanie was home alone with her seven year old Y/N. Her being a pureblood Vampire and her husband being a human, made Y/N a hybrid of half vampire and half human. It was around 9 or 10 at night Stephanie was putting Y/N to sleep while Matthew was at work. Stephanie left Y/N's room to hear a knock on the door. She walked over to the door. When she opened it behind the door revealed 6 men dressed in black. "How can I help you at this time of night?" "Ah Stephanie Stephanie, we need your daughter." She was taken aback at the sudden request. Why did they want her daughter? How do they know her name? How do they know she even had a daughter? " look I don't know why you are here and why you want my daughter but you have to go." Stephanie was closing the door until the person put their foot in the way so the door couldn't close. "We are not going anywhere until we get what we want." They began to walk in. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY DAUGHTER!!??" She started stepping in front of them to block their way to the stairs. "We need her blood samples." "What the fuck for?! I'm not giving it to you!" The man just laughed and smirked. "Ok then. We are going to do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is that you will just move out of the way and let us do what we need to. Or we will kill you." Stephanie didn't want to die but there was no way she was going to let her child's life be put on the line. So she started fighting the men. She raised two of the men and smashed their heads together, then threw them on the floor. As she was trying to kill the third, another man hit her in the head with a metal bar. She then fell down and hit her head. She began to feel weak as she noticed a puddle of blood under her. She then looked up at the leader of all the men. He then stuck a needle through her arm and started taking her blood. He then removed too much. Stephanie then died due to not enough blood. They started making their way up to Y/N's room. Mathew then came home from work and walked into the house to see the four men in black and two dead. He didn't notice his wife yet. He picked up the bar that Stephanie was hit with and killed the rest of the men. He ran upstairs to check to make sure Y/N was ok. Lucky she was still asleep, he ran all around the house looking for Stephanie until he saw a huge pool of blood on the floor. He ran to her side and prayed she was still alive but that prayer could not be granted. He began to cry so badly. He couldn't think of his and Y/N's life without Stephanie. Just before the funeral Mathew called Seokjin's father, as him and Stephanie were close friends. He brought Seokjin and Namjoon to the funeral. They were still young as they weren't much older than Y/N. Y/N was so depressed without her mother but Mathew seemed to have had a difficult time grieving.

(time skip to ten years later)

Ten years later Y/N was 17. Mathew still wasn't over Stephanie's death. He felt that it was his fault she died. As Y/N got older Mathew noticed small hints that started becoming like her mothers. This scared him because she was starting to become more and more vampire everyday and he didn't know how to keep her safe anymore. He then called up his parents and asked them if Y/N could live with them. They were happy to have Y/N but as they were both human they didn't know how to keep her out of danger. Mathew called up Seokjin's father and asked him for a huge favor. He asked if Seokjin could look over her, he was a pureblood vampire so he would know how to deal with anything that happened. Seokjin was about 19 or 20 so he was old enough to watch her. He made a promise to her father that he would keep her safe.