Chapter 20

(Jungkook's POV)

I was awoken by the loud chirping noises from birds. Aish fuck them for disturbing my sleep. I sat up to see the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. My blood started to boil, again. Jealousy. I saw Ryujin sleeping in Namjoon's arms. Ugh why do I feel this way? I rolled my eyes then remembered. Y/N is still missing. If I wake Seokjin, then he will wake them and we will be on our way. So I decided to carefully wake Seokjin. "H-Hey Seokjin, let's start to walk again." I patted his shoulder. His eyes slowly. "You're right, let's get walking." he said in his morning voice. He got up from his sleeping position. He stood up and looked at Ryujin and Namjoon and a tear slipped down his face. I patted him on the shoulder. "It's ok, I know you miss her, I do too. We will find her." he nodded and wiped the tear off his cheek. "Come on guys let's get walking." They both woke up. They stood up and nodded their heads. "Did you feel Y/N again?" Seokjin nodded. "What did you feel?" "she is in really bad condition, she is really weak, i-i don't know how much longer she-" he started to cry. Namjoon went over to him and hugged. "Lets get looking for her then." he nodded. We started to walk again until we heard something weird rustling in the bushes.

(Y/N's POV)

I reawakened to the same view as last time. "Ah you've reawakened good." he had the same smug smirk on his face. "shut the fuck up, and let me the fuck out of here!" his smirk widened. "Ah i wish it was that easy, but unfortunately it's not sweetie. We need you." he walked closer to me and started stroking my face again. It's making me really uncomfortable and I tensed up. "Don't worry beautiful, we will take extra good care of you." the smirk on his face came back. Ugh, I really hate this guy. "You know you never really told me your fucking name. I would like to know who kidnapped me ''I rolled my eyes. He then stepped away from the bed and bowed. "Min Yoongi's the name beautiful." I tightened my lips into a line. "Y/N" I gave him the death look as I slowly sat up. Still a pain shot up at my head but I tried to deal with it. "You know I would shake your hand but you know you tied up my arms. And you know kidnapped me.'' I was proud of my smart ass remark. "Yea sorry about that beautiful, you wouldnt come with us willingly, and we can't have this beautiful lady escaping now can we." he said, coming closer and caressing his index finger on my cheek. I tried to bite his finger to get the fuck away from me but it just made him pull away for a different reason. Fuck. he then took a needle and stuck it in my shoulder. I started to groan. He put the needle on the nearby table and came back over to me rubbing my arm slowly. "Don't worry it's just a sedative. Just to make you relax baby.'' Then my vision slowly blurred and I fell back asleep.

(Ryujin's POV)

We looked at where the noise was coming from. Namjoon then started walking closer. Until some woman came and grabbed him by the neck. Gun point at Namjoon. Holy shit. "Don't move or I will shoot him."