Chapter 02

Warning - Sexual Content ahead 😏 Read at your risk! 🙃💀

-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback - 5 years ago... (When Bright and Win were in University: Almost at the end of 2nd year)

Bright - About to turn 20
Win - About to turn 20

Win's POV

"Brightttt"

I am whining for the hundredth time today and this time, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes dialating on the sentences in the book stopped. For a moment, he was still and then the next second, he closed the big book with a bang and looked at me with a fake annoyance.

"This better be important."

He said looking all serious and that made me giggle resulting a sigh from him.

I know he will never get seriously mad at me or at least... he hasn't yet for the past two years we have dated.

We are currently at the library going through our big architecture books even though our semester exams finished only two days ago.

We don't rest. We work and work until we make it so we can prove that our decision for denying our family's help for our lives is something we did out of a responsible decision. Not that they don't trust us but with the big brag both me and Bright gave to them, it would be such an embarrassing situation to go back to them without making it. You know... we are guys with pride and ego and getting embarrassed is a little attack to our systems.

"Are you gonna tell me why you are not letting me finish analyzing this or else are you going to continue smiling at my face like that?"

"Ain't I cute?"

I asked making a pout trying my best to remove that furrowed expression on his face and now... it is more of an "I love you but still that does not mean you are less annoying" face.

"You're cute, you're cute and you will always be cute and I will never get tired of saying that but why do you keep bugging me when I am trying to finish this and get our asses back to home so we can sleep?"

He is now talking like a train and his face is also so serious and that makes him so dangerously cute that I almost want to eat him.

Not here Metawin. Not here...

"That is the problem here."

I said making a serious face too and he raised his eyebrow

"If this is about going clubbing tonight, you know my answer."

He said making it sound like a constant wording and then turned to open the book again.

Can he even find the page he was reading? It is a damn big book!

I know... I know why he is saying we can't go clubbing today. First. We did go doing that two days ago right after our exams and he and me both don't really appreciate drinking too much in a row. More like we love healthy livers. Two. We have lectures early morning tomorrow so if we go clubbing the only time we will be returning home is halfway through that lecture which means we will be sleeping the whole afternoon and evening too and bam! No lectures at all. Don't get us wrong but when we do party, we party the whole night out and about healthy livers... ahem... we forget that for just that night.

But... today... I really want to go and I have a reason. For real I want to finish that off. Once and for all.

"Bright... please na..."