Chapter 08

Win's POV

My head is throbbing. Damn.

It is somewhere around midnight as of how I guessed and now I am at the fifth month of my pregnancy where my sufferings have increased. I throw up like ten times per day and there are barely food which I can eat. This bun bun inside me is so picky about food and every time I see veggies, I end up throwing then and there. Guess from whom he got that trait from... Of course, the one and only Vachirawit. And yes, it is a little boy whom I have got here.

I jumped out of the bed as soon as I felt the gurgle forming in my mind and then ran to the bathroom where I threw up everything I took in for dinner. Great. It was already a huge effort to eat them and now I threw up everything. This is all Bright's fault. He has released our hug in our sleep.

Okay, now there are a few strange things about this bun bun in my tummy. He is quite feisty and demanding and has a special tendency to make me suffer and cling to his father aka my boyfriend. He gives me a swirl of mood swings, tantrums, headaches and strange odor problems and the only time they disappear is when Bright is near me. More like when I have Bright's scent around me. So as a result, Bright cannot leave my side.

The first time we discovered this was when we went to the office next day after discovering my pregnancy and the whole day I literally snapped at everyone including our boss and kept crying randomly with damn headaches but as soon as Bright came, all of it disappeared. This kid is already biased even before he is born. Sigh.

As the time went by, I wanted Bright more because the only time I could stay at ease was when he is beside me and now both of us are officially working at home. Bright cannot leave my side at all and the only time he can go is when I am wearing his shirts or is having one of his hoods on me so that his scent is there. Last night, bun bun was a little demanding than usual and I could barely put food in my stomach I threw up twice while eating until I could finally manage to get them in. Then my head started to ache and my sight started to blur as if this brat was taking revenge from me for eating and that is why, Bright hugged me to sleep so this kid would calm down. But now... his hug has somehow loosened in his sleep and that is why I threw up.

Baby... you are hurting papa. Why can't you like papa like you like daddy?

"Win... baby..."

I could hear Bright's drowsy voice from bed and I feel so bad. He has been barely getting any sleep for the past few days because I had fever from time to time and he has been up all night to take care of me and today also, he woke up because of me.

"I'm here..."

I said in my trembling voice because I feel nauseous and a moment later, I heard the rustling sound of Bright hurrying here.

"Wanted to throw up?"

He asked worriedly now all his sleep thrown out of the window and I just nodded suddenly having a urge to cry.

"Now.... now... don't cry..."

He immediately hugged me and cooed in my ear and I sniffed as I snuggled my nose in his neck. He smells so good.

"Bun bun is naughty... he gives me a hard time..."

I muttered and he chuckled as he got me into his arms and helped me to go back to bed. He placed me softly on the mattress and made me sit in a comfortable posture and then kept his hand on my tummy which immediately got the reaction.

Kick!

We both laughed together at that and then Bright kissed on my tummy as he whispered.

"Baby... stop giving a hard time to your papa. He is suffering a lot..."