Chapter 04

Win's POV

The moment we set out feet on the club, eyes immediately turned to us which has a few reasons. A lot of people here know us so well because we are members of this club and most of us are from our University. For second, it is just natural for me and Bright to have eyes on us with how good we look, cough, cough, I am not boasting, I am stating a fact. Third, Bright is practically we are not supposed to be here for a while since we visited recently and most of the members here being regular, knows it so well. So I guess, most of them are curious. Both me and Bright and specially Bright, does not enjoy a lot of human interactions at once and we have to be in the mood to do so and that mood does not come by often, they know it.

"Drinks?"

Bright asked turning to me and I nodded.

"Till bottoms up."

I replied and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"You really are excited for today. What got on to you suddenly?"

"Stress. I felt stressed."
I replied flatly and didn't leave him a space to ask further because the more he asked, the more I had to lie to him and I don't like that at all. I hate lying to Bright and this is something he would pissed off if he found out the truth. I tugs my heart to lie to him and all I want right now is to finish this as soon as possible and hopefully, in the most peaceful way.

I don't understand why I agreed on that bastard's request after getting hurt by him so much but as Bright say, it may be because I am a human who loves deeply. I may not love Luke now, but I did once and I meant it so I think I still have that spot for him to not reject him when he begged to meet me and requested me for a closure.

He doesn't deserve it but I know I have to do it for my own good. Wasted crumbs should be thrown in trash can. It is about time I do that...

Bright's hand wrapped around my waist as he took me to the VIP lounge for drinks and he looked at me concerned as he asked

"Baby... did I make you worry about something? You are a bit strange..."

I'm sorry, my love... I am so sorry. Please let me finish this...

I barely held back from hugging him tightly with how he held me protectively in his arms, worry written all over his face and I hated what I am doing right now. Should I give up? Should I tell Luke to fuck off?

I don't know.

After meeting Luke, I am planning to tell Bright about it anyway. I have no intention of keeping this as a secret from him but I know he won't let me meet Luke if I tell him about it now. Not just Luke... I also want this closure to close that chapter in my life. If I don't do this, then it is going to bug me forever.

"You did not, Brighty. Stop worrying."

I kissed him on the cheek as we leaned to the lounge and Bright ordered us the shots and then said after taking a deep breath.

"I am actually conflicted about something and I promise to tell you afterwards but for now, let me deal with it myself, okay?"

He kept scanning my face with concern before nodding at me with a soft smile and the more he acted like this to me, the more I hated the fact that I am lying to him. Feeling guilty towards Bright itself is like a torture to me because I love this man with all my life and I don't want to hurt him ever.

Both of us started diving into the shots one after another and though we are plain crazy when we visit the club usually, today both of us are calm and Bright is controllingly collected, probably because he want to take care of me. He just kept calling the shots and talking with me about random stuff like how we always do when we are alone and he always made sure he kept me comfortable and never failed to check on me from time to time and to assure me that whatever is going on my mind that it will be fine.