Chapter 10

Win's POV

Three years passed by in the blink of an eye or at least that is how I felt and Leandre started walk and talk like a little parrot as the years went by. It is just amazing how me and Bright now does not have a world besides him and more than anything we even count the years by his age now. I knew having a kid was a beautiful gift but this is even more than I imagined and I am so grateful for it.

"Baby... why don't you take some rest?"

It was Bright whining on my ear. Today he is having a day off from the office and I am working from home so I can at least spend a little time with my clingy boyfriend and his junior who is no different and plus, I am having my monthly periods. So not in the best condition either and ever since I had the menopause to have Leandre and later when it started again after months, it has been a little painful for me. Tay told it is not any serious issue though but the only serious issue is that I am in pain due to constant cramps. But duty calls. If I don't sent these documents by today, our company is going to lose a major deal, which neither me nor the boss want to happen. So there is nothing else I can do other than putting up with it.

"You know I can't baby... I have to finish this within today."

I said wincing a little because I could feel my stomach churning and my back was hurting like bitch and that immediately concerned Bright as he looked at me worriedly and started rubbing my back softly.

"I know... it is at these types of times I wish you were just like me so you don't have to go through that pain. I just don't like you suffering..."

He was pouting softly as he said it and I know what he means. He loves that I can bear children but he doesn't like it when I am in pain. I get him. It is like I love it that he is handsome but I don't like it when he attracts the whole population because of it. We have a few concerning issue like this...

"You know I am happy though. Not about being in pain but because I have the gift."

I say smiling softly at him and he grins as he eyes me mischievously

"You like pain quite fairly too..."

I swear this guy!

"Shut up Vachirawit! You don't want Leo questioning us about this, do you?"

I hiss at him and that made him chuckle in his baritone voice as he looked at our son and said with a smirk

"He is no where near listening to this conversation, dipped in his little masterpiece of drawing our little family."

Now that is a mess. When I said Bright to handle our kid because I want no distractions, he basically gave Leo a whole set of water colors with few papers and then spread a mat on the floor. He uses this trick every damn time and Leo falls for it every time too. Our son just has a tendency for loving painting and he is quite good at it.

"When I said handle him, I meant spend time with him, you asshole. Not distract him and cling onto me like a koala! I highly regret my decision of working from home."

I said huffing as I tried to focus on my work again and the last thing I said made him immediately detach himself from me and look at me with a pout.

"Fine... I won't distract you but please don't regret that decision. We have been so busy with work that we barely saw each other the past week and the only time we would even talk is at dinner and when we are about to sleep. Seeing you like this today is like a fortune for me."

Okay... now I feel bad about what I said. Damn. I shouldn't have said it.

I kept the laptop away and turned my total attention to Bright and then eyed to see if Leo is looking before I sneaked a kiss on his lips. Don't get me wrong, we do kiss in front of him but sometimes Leo tend to be too curious that he ends up asking why we eat each other. He is just a little Bright in his personality though he looks totally like me and he has got that curiosity to discover things from his father as well.