Chapter 09

Warning - Graphic description of sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk! 🔞😏

--------------------

Bright's POV

Six months have passed since my love gave birth to my precious little son and everything has changed in our lives ever since then. Nights were almost sleepless, days were filled with merry and new happenings, every day passed with us seeing out baby grow and learn new things and to me and Win, even if he raised a hand, it felt like a big achievement. I always have heard that parenthood is one of the best gifts one can ever have in life but I didn't understand what it really meant until we got Leandre chortling in the house.

It is definitely one of the best gifts... no doubt in that.

Today is a special day for both of us but this special day is making me miss him so badly. I proposed him to marry me two months ago and of course, the answer was a yes and since then we prepared for the wedding and today... is the big day. They have taken Win away from me to dress him up and our baby is in sister Mesa's charge for the day and they said today is a day dedicated to me and Win and we should not think about anything else than of each other...

But I miss them so much. Dammit when did I become this clingy?!

"Stop pouting like a duck Bright! You act like you didn't see Win for ages."

It was Tay who came into my room with a soft laughter and I turned to him with a grin.

"I can't help it. Your cousin has taken a big toll on me already."

"How many years has it been?"

He asked fixing my tie and I smiled fondly

"Six."

"That is all it took you to be whipped, huh?"

He asked giving me a teasing smile and I rolled my eyes as I smiled

"It didn't take that long. I was a goner case the moment I saw him on that hospital bed on the first day."

"Don't lie. Win told me you liked him even before that."

He punched me softly on the shoulder and I chuckled.

"Yeah. I liked him since we worked on that group project together but I found out he was taken, so I didn't give it a shot. To tell you, I could kill Luke the moment I heard from Win that he assaults him... is an understatement. I barely kept my cool."

"Kept your cool, my ass. You punched him right on the face in front of the school gates."

Tay laughed shaking his head and I grinned.

"He deserved it."

"He did."

Tay nodded firmly and then both of us laughed together.

"I am so nervous..."

I said as I fidgeted my fingers and Tay just held my hand and looked at me intently

"Bright..."

He called me softly and I looked at him while biting my lips. I am glad he is here though, if not I would have died with anxiety even before I could see him walking towards the altar. Imagine the waste of such a chance!

"Bright..."

He called me once again probably because I was jumping on my toes and this time I hummed at him while giving him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I am just so nervous."

I said again and he just shook his head at me smiling as tears collected in his eyes. Wait... what happened...