𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

[TW: Slight gore!]

MIRACLE

Chapter Four A Horrific Miracle

Chapter Four
A Horrific Miracle

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

❝I'm not a human... not anymore.❞

IT HAS BEEN A FEW WEEKS since the old man has visited your family house and your recovery from the deadly disease. Your parents and siblings were pretty much happy that you were going to be okay, but not everything good goes unpaid.

Your behavior changed a lot that your family started to worry about you more with each passing day. You locked yourself in your bedroom and didn't even leave for once, not to mention how dark your room was compared to the rest of the house. As a result of not seeing the sun for days, your skin complexion became paler than usual. Normal food became unappealing to you as your digestive system couldn't accept it for some reason. Clara noticed how every meal was turned down and unaccepted by you which actually concerned her, but she was surprised how your weight remained the same even after weeks of not eating.

One day when you were in your room, a smell danced its way to your nose. It was very appetizing and unusual unlike the normal meal, but you still liked it. It was time for dinner, so you thought that you mother had finally cooked something suitable to your liking.

"Mama is making something delicious!" You thought as you made your way to the kitchen, being driven by your starvation. Once you reached to the kitchen, you could see your mother standing there while wiping her hand with a tissue that has stains of... blood.

You found yourself frozen in place as the smell of blood was making you slowly go nuts. Just how did a small stain of blood made run all the way to the kitchen? Sweat rolled down your face as your irises shrunk and shook repeatedly, your teeth clicked as your jaw shook. You couldn't move, you couldn't take your eyes away from the blood covered tissue.

Clara saw you standing there and smiled sweetly at you, "Oh hello sweetie, I'm glad to see you outside your room." She told you with a soft tone. You didn't reply to her and just kept on looking at tissue in her hand which made her look at you with confusion at first, but she noticed where you were looking, "Oh! If you're worried about me, don't be. Your mommy was being clumsy again that I cut myself." She said with a little laugh to lighten the mood, but she saw how you were still looking at her hand with terrified eyes.

"Y/N dear, are you okay?"

You felt a hand on your shoulder which snapped you out of your shock struck state only to see it was Clara. When did she-... "Honeypie, what's the matter?" Your mother asked again, worry taking over her. The smell of the blood was stronger now, but you forced a smile on your lips, "I'm f-fine... I-I have to g-go..." With that, you forced your legs to run back to your room and lock the door.

Your breathing turned into ragged pants as the smell was still stuck in your nose... Just what happened to you? It felt like you really needed this blood so badly, but why? Why were you willing to attack your mother to get blood? It took you so much not to attack her or harm her... It seems you have to cage yourself here forever so you don't attack anyone.

However, you didn't know that William watched the whole scene unfold in front of him.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Since you couldn't leave your room, you parents brought you a babysitter to watch over you like everyday since everyone was mostly out during daytime.

Elizabeth was head over heels to see Circus Baby so badly, so Chris followed her to the restaurant since he has nothing to do in house because you refused to even talk to him. Michael hangs out with his friends and your parents were both working.

William was still concerned for you that he started to look for the old man, but he found no traces of him at all. It was as if he vanished from existence and never seen again.

Right now he was in his office, trying to find any of the books that talks about the Blue Spider Lily. After a long search, he found a journal about rare Japanese flowers and their uses in medicine treatments written by an unfamous author. He hummed as he looked through the pages of the journal, "It seems not all books know about this flower." He mumbled, flipping the pages until he found a title that has the flower's name. He started to read through the few pages...

The Blue Spider Lily is one of most rare flowers that has great ability to cure illnesses. This flowers blooms only in daytime two or three days a year which makes it difficult to find unlike the Red Spider Lily. However, the Blue Spider Lily has a very dangerous side that not everyone knows about. This flower can turn a normal human into a flesh-eating monsters knowing in Japan as Oni or demons, one of the flower's victims was called Kibutsuji Muzan. A man that suffered from a deadly disease and was supposed to die at the age of 20. It made him so powerful in an indescribable way and got a healing/regenerating abilities; however, he would disintegrate if he was exposed to the sun. The same goes to anyone that consumes this flower. It was implied that the Blue Spider Lily can give the demons the ability to nullify their weakness to the sun if it's consumed, but it's still unknown for now. Until further researchers occur, this will remain just as a possible implication...

After William finished reading, he found himself looking at the page with utter shock, "S-So my daughter t-turned into a d-demon?" He thought to himself, collecting all of the symptoms you showed during this short period of time after your recovery and compared it to what he has read. He found himself standing up and racing outside his office to return home to you. William drove fast that he reached his house in a matter of a few minutes. Opening the door to the house, he was met with an eerie silence.

"Y/N?" He called, making his way to your room upstairs with caution. Once arriving to your door, he placed a shaky hand on the door knob and turned it to open the door. Oh how William wished he never did that...

William was met with the horrific sight of your babysitter covered in blood. Her face was barely recognizable from the scars, her insides were thrown everywhere around the room. She was also messing an arm and her neck was slit open with blood oozing out. Even though it was dark, William managed to see what happened to this girl... He knew she was mean and was insulting you every now and then since he was watching you through your Lolbit plushie, but that doesn't mean he didn't feel slightly bad for her. It was very sickening to watch this...

He snapped out of daze and looked around the room, "Y/N?! Y/N dearie, where are you?! Are you okay?" He called for you as he was about to walk into your room, but stopped when he heard footsteps approaching from the darkness, "Y/N?" He called again with hopefulness. Little by little, you walked out of the dark to face your father.

The brown haired father let out a gasp as he saw blood covering your clothes and... mouth. He found himself subconsciously rushing to you, kneeling down and placing his hands on your shoulders to see if there was any injuries, "Princess, are you hurt somewhere? What happened?" He asked with worry, waiting patiently for you to reply. You went silent for a moment before you looked up at him with teary eyes...

"Papa... am I a monster?"