𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

MIRACLE

Chapter TenAll is Hell in the Afton Family

Chapter Ten
All is Hell in the Afton Family

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

❝Only feelings are eternal and undying.❞

EVERYTHING TURNED UPSIDE down after Chrid' death. He was kept in the hospital for a couple of days before he was confirmed dead. Nothing was the same after that eventful day to everyone.

Fredbear Family Diner was now closed due to five kids disappearing and your brother's deat that was later named The Bite of 83. Your parents started to fight almost everyday and you could hear them scream at each other. You and Michael didn't not talk because you locked yourself up in your room. Michael was actually feeling so guilty for what he had done, he couldn't even look at you. He would mostly go outside or just lock himself in his room.

He even stopped hanging out with his friends anymore.

Your mother was becoming more depressed than before, she pours all of her sadness on your father. As for William, the stress was overwhelming him slowly. His friend Henry kicked him out of Freddy Fazbear Entertainment company for some unknown reason to William. However, Henry knew that William was the one behind the kids' disappearances. This didn't stop William to do what he wants, to get the remnant so he can be an immortal... just like you.

You though, you didn't know how to feel anymore. You were just mostly sitting in your room, holding Chris' plushie. Your state was blank, no feelings or emotions. It was very noticeable to your father who became more concerned about you.

-WILLIAM'S POV-

Everyday was like hell, it was getting difficult for me to do anything. I'm now being suspected for child murder, as if I don't need anymore problems.

What concerns me was Y/N, she is becoming more distant after Chris died. She sometimes refuse to eat that it makes me worry. Aside from this, I also noticed how emotionless she became. Even after a week later, we received the news of Clara's death due to a car accident, Y/N still didn't react like how I expected. As if Chris' death broke her.

All of this because of Michael! If he didn't kill Chris, Y/N would be fine and none of this would happen. It was pissing me off, but what can I do... Now it was only me, Michael, and Y/N left in the family. Recently, I discovered that Henry has opened a new pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear JR, it wasn't that big like the previous restaurants though. I went to talk to him, but he just didn't let me in.

However, I always have a second plan.

Due to the animatronic having the facial recognition, they will alert the security gaurds once they see me because Henry built them to keep me out. Therefore, I managed to change a little bit of my face and hide my identity. I now work as security guard there under the name if Dave Miller. Henry wasn't there to suspect due to him grieving and mourning his daughter's death.

It was in a rainy day when I drove to the restaurant, I was beyond frustrated when he didn't let me in the pizzeria. That day, I found Charlie outside the building as the rain poured down on her. An evil smirk tugged on my lips as I slowly approached her and dragged her to an alley, killing her and leaving her there. I know she's Y/N's bestfriend, but I need Henry to get distracted. Even though he created an animatronic named The Puppet to protect her, he failed miserably.

I used to work a nigh shift, but now I'm a day shift security guard. There's something wrong with the animatronics, as of they have a some sort of consciousness. Not to mention that they kept old ones from Fredbear's for repair.

Right now, all I need to do is kill more kids to get the remnant and to destroy Henry's life.

-MICHEAL'S POV-

I forced my legs to take me to Chris' room. The guilt was killing me everyday that I couldn't bear its weight any longer.

I opened the door to his room, but I got surprised when I saw my little sister sitting on his bed, hugging Fredbear plushie. She looked at me with a blank look before turning away. I scratched the back of my head and walked toward her, sitting a few inches away from her on the bed. Maybe it's time I should clear things between us.

"H-How are you, Y/N?" I mentally facepalmed at the stupid question, but wanted to start a conversation with her. Y/N just looked at me without saying anything and that made let out a sigh, "Look Y/N, I know that there's no excuse can make you forgive me, but I really didn't mean it." I said while trying to hold my tears back.

"I know I was a horrible brother to Chris and he would never forgive me for this, but I never intended to kill him. It was meant as a joke, I never thought it would end up like this. I could never sleep without remembering that day."

My voice cracked and I never bothered to hold my tears anymore, my eyes closed tightly. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around my neck, "I'm not mad at you, Mikey." I heard Y/N say. My arms moved on their own and I hugged her back, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so so sorry." I apologized and held her tightly.

"Don't cry, Mikey. I forgive you and I know Chris will do the same too."

Even though her voice was monotonous, I could feel genuineness in every word she said. She then pulled away and wiped my tears away, "No more tears, okay?" Y/N said then kissed my cheek. I smiled faintly and petted her head...

"Thank you, Y/N."

For some reason, I felt all of the weights left my shoulders now that Y/N has forgave me.