𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

MIRACLE

Chapter NineUnforgettable Birthday in 1983

Chapter Nine
Unforgettable Birthday in 1983

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

❝Only feelings are eternal and undying.❞

YOUR TWIN BROTHER OPENED his eyes, seeing that it was already morning. His eyes widened when he actually realized it was morning. He sat up quickly, looking around with panic to search for you. However, he didn't find you anywhere in the room.

He couldn't be more grateful of what you have did to him, it was the first time in weeks he got a nice night of sleep. He always struggled with those nightmares throughout the whole night until six in the morning, but with your help, he managed to get some sleep for once. Without any hesitation, he pushed the covers and jumped dowm his bad, leaving his room and going to yours. Once he reached your door, he opened the door without even knocking only to see you were brushing your hair.

You looked at him with a puzzled look, "Chris, is something wro-..." You didn't finish your sentence as Chris rushed to you and hugged you tightly, making you confused. You could hear him sob while slightly tightening his hug, "Thank you, Y/N! I'm always grateful to you!" He stated while still crying.

You laughed lightly and petted his back, "Hey now, we're twins and twins help each other." You reassured while smiling softly. You pulled away and wiped his tears away, "Stop crying and prepare yourself, it's our birthday!" You exclaimed happily, making Chris laugh.

"You're right, I will see you later Y/N." He said before giving you one final hug and left.

You smiled sweetly then went to fix your outfit for the birthday party, you were very excited for it.

-TIME SKIP-

Once you and your family made it to Fredbear Family Diner, you were surprised to see the decorations and the kids playing around, mostly Chris' friends. You looked around for Charlie, but you still didn't find her. Just then...

"Boo!"

You screamed when you felt someone hold into your back. You turned your head and saw it was Charlie, "Happy birthday!" She exclaimed with a big grin. You let out a sigh and smiled, "Thanks Charlie, but don't scare me like this." You uttered while making a sad face that made the girl giggle. She held your hand and pointed at the games, "Let's play for a little bit!" She suggested and you nodded your head.

However, you were completely unaware of what Chris was about to face.

As you were playing, you saw something from the corner of your eye that made you stop. It was Chris' Fredbear plushie. Charlie noticed that you were going to the toy and picked it up, "What's the matter, Y/N?" She asked with confusion. You turned to her to show her the bear, "It's nothing. I just found my brother's plushie, he normally doesn't leave it behind." You said, feeling an ominous feelings washing over you.

Charlie placed her hand on your shoulder, "Go give it to him then we can continue playing."

"Yeah, I will be back."

You ran around the pizzeria, trying to look for your older twin brother. Those ominous feelings were getting worse as the minutes passed, making you slightly panic. But why were you panicking? Nothing is going to happen, this place is safe. Suddenly, you heard screaming...

"No! I don't want to go!"

"You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!"

Those voices belonged to Chris and Michael. You quickly ran to the party room where you saw Michael and his friends approaching a stage that has Fredbear and SpringBonnie while holding Chris. You knew Chris hates these animatronics, so you decided to save your brother. "Michael, what are you doing? Let Chris go!" You exclaimed with a frown. Your brother's friends laughed at you, but the one with Freddy's mask pushed you and made you fall on the ground with a soft thud, "Hey Mike, why is your sister so whiny?" He taunted, giving you a glare. Michael didn't say anything and just shrugged his shoulders, disappointing you.

"Y/N, save me!"

Chris called for you while trying to reach you, but it was pointless as the one with Freddy mask was in front of you. Michael laughed in taunting manner, "Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! On three! One... Two..." As Mike said this, he and his friends lifted Chris up, putting his head in Fredbear's mouth while laughing. All the time and Chris was crying for help.

"Michael, don't-..."

You couldn't finish your sentence as the animatronic's mouth shut on Chris' head, a sickening crushing sound could be heard as blood splattered all over the bear. You and the four tormentors went quiet as you all just watched the scene unfold in front of you. Your hands dropped the plushie as you stared with wide eyes at your dying brother, your body trembling and shaking. Subconsciously, you legs moved on their own, guiding you to the stage where your twin's body dangled from Fredbear's mouth.

"Ch-Chris?... Why aren't you m-moving? It's o-our birthday, remember?"

You were traumatized as you reached your hand up to him, but you couldn't even reach his foot. Tears were rolling down your face uncontrollably, slightly blurring your vision. The smell of his blood was driving you crazy, but you couldn't bring yourself to even smell it. Suddenly, something clicked in your mind... veins appeared on your face and arms and your nails sharpened, your irises turned into slits and growls left your lips. You held your head as the rage was slow clouding your mind... How could they do this to him?

How could he do this to to his own brother?

"Y/N, I'm-..." Michael froze in place when you launch at him out of blue with a loud screech; however and before you could harm him, William arrived just in time to hold you back while a security guard helped to get your brother down. You had lost control and were struggling to get out of your father's iron grip. William glared at Michael sharply, making the boy flinch in fear, "Get out of here." He said with a quiet yet dangerous voice.

"Dad, it was just-..."

"I said get out of here!"

The boy and his friends quickly left the room, leaving you and William alone. Your father felt so stressed right now, he didn't know what to do. He held you tighter, hissing slightly when you scratched his hand, "Y/N please calm down! Please... I know how you feel right now." He said, placing his hand on your head. Your struggles slowly decreased as you came to realize what exactly happened.

"It hurts me exactly like how it hurts you, calm down please."

You stopped moving and cried loudly, breaking William's heart. He held you more properly and hugged you, pushing your head into his shoulder with his hand, tears of his own falling down. It was a tragic day to the Afton family, the second child has died due to these animatronic.

1983, a year you will never forget.