Encounter at the land of fire

A crow how exactly did you tobi asked, one of itachi's genjutsu naruto said, but doesn't it enquire to look in the person's eyes to cast it, not necessarily naruto answers, ok you learn something new everyday right tobi said to naruto.

So why are we here in this luxurious room, we wait tobi naruto said, getting pass the gate was easy enough but an audience with the daimyo I dont know naruto said.

(Flashback)

Appearing in the front gate of the land of fire out of naruto's kamui, naruto stepped out first then tobi and lastly the young little girl, she immediately felt happy to be home.

Guard 1: halt who goes there

It's me nanabi zuchi

Guard 2: nanabi we thought you were kidnapped by the three bandits

Nanabi: I was but this man saved me he is a old friend of the fire daimyo

The guard look to the man with blood stained mask

Guard 1: thank you stranger for saving a fellow sister of mine

Naruto asked but not with his own voice but with his father's he had change the way he talked just how obito manage to talk like madara and tobi

Naruto: fellow sister naruto asked

Guard 2: she just joined us the army to protect the princess with her life because that's what we do

Naruto looked at nanabi

Nanabi: let me explain my story

Naruto: no need I already knew that you were the princess's attendant bodyguard anyway

Nanabi: ok enough talk let us in already there is a important matter with the man who saved me and the daimyo

Guard 1: of course little sister

Guards it's cool here let them in the guard said

(End Flashback)

Naruto yo you there senpai can you hear me, huh yea yea I can hear you what's wrong naruto said, you where out of this I was trying to ask you something tobi said, what did you want to ask me, why did you use your father's voice and how did you manage, how I manage I figured it out and why that's a secret naruto said with his index finger on his lips.

Naruto heard a knock on the door, naruto-sama the fire daimyo has send me to fetch you the maid said, ok I'll be out, tobi let's go naruto said while putting his mask on and his spare cloak but with a hoodie.

(At the fire daimyo throne)

So this is the stranger who saved my niece's attendant right the daimyo asked the maid, yes he is my lord the maid answers.

Speak stranger why did you want to speak with me, sure I have come to you to give you this naruto said with minato's voice, the fire daimyo gasped minato is that really you I thought you died, actually I'm not minato I am his son naruto naruto said while removing his mask Uzumaki naruto.

Your kushina's and minato son the daimyo asked, yes I am my lord naruto answers, why are you he shouldn't you be in konoha, my lord the village is nothing more than a treacherous village they have banished me for no reason and they still saw me still as a demon that had attack the village naruto said.

So father sealed it inside of me to protect the village but before that mom and dad use their final moments to say there goodbyes.

I'm so sad to hear it my child but please why have the village abandoned you the daimyo asked, this is gonna be a long story naruto said and started to explain everything.