The backstory

Waking up from a mindscape journey naruto was the first to wake up but kamen was still sleeping, it's morning already how long were we in there naruto asked, oh shit old man naruto said while jumping out of the window  I forgot the traitors are still here, running to the palace naruto stopped by a restaurant, uh yeah I'm in a hurry but I need 3 super spicy ramen and 1 pork and steak ramen and deliver it to this hotel naruto said as he gave the waitress a piece of paper and from there the man will instruct you what to do naruto said as he paid for the delivery and left.

(With the fire daimyo)

Please reconsider lord daimyo but without the funds our village can't function like it use to tsunade said, no can do lord fifth you see these vaults all of them can be only opened by their heirs the daimyo said, but I'm the senju heir and the last of my clan tsunade said, is that so hahaha the daimyo said as he laughed the last oh please he said laughing, what is so funny kakashi asked, you'll see soon enough the daimyo said.

Yo old man naruto said arriving, kid you made it the daimyo said, make it quick naruto said i have a appointment with kamen, ok the leaf ninjas are going home escort them to the gate, ok shadow clone jutsu naruto said, lead them out naruto said to his clone, you got it boss the clone said ok then move it he said and they started to walk away.

As naruto gave them one last look and then turned around with a Hn, we're sorry tsunade said with a bow and left with the others, ok then there gone what do you really want gramps naruto said, so you knew why i really called, ofcourse i did naruto said, i was gonna ask you what now after this,  well after this im going home a special place naruto said, ok I'm not gonna ask where but be safe and be sure to visit us naruto the daimyo said, i will gramps but before i part ways i will stay for today then i will go tomorrow naruto said and left.

(At the hotel)

Naruto and kamen were staring at each other's eyes, so you got a grow spur or something because you seemed a little taller naruto said breaking the silence, i guess so kamen answered, so what does the thing mean by your past naruto asked, well all i know is my parents and their clan were a separate clan while my mother is from the falcon clan and my father from the hawk clan both of them had a special dojutsu kamen said, and what is this dojutsu naruto asked, well from the hawk clan the dojutsu was soaring and the falcon is spiritual connection kamen said, soaring naruto said questioned, well apparently hawk clan can fly that is if we have have the amount of chakra to hold us forever in the air and the falcon clan are known for full connection with spirits meaning they can do what spirits can do and they can seal kamen said.

Woah that's amazing but what happened naruto asked, the clan head from both sides said that if someone from either side had a child with one another the man/woman wouldn't be able to have children but two people did it and those people are my parents  and im the perfect production that the clans saw then they started to do experiments on me to see what i could do but i had no traits of both clans i didn't mind though being experimented on because i wanted to be like either clan but one day i got this dream that i was in the sky flying i...i was feeling free

But i woke up i couldn't feel my self on my bed then i looked around then i saw my self 3 meters above my bed i freaked out and yelled for help my parents came but unknowingly my yell woke up my neighbor he came silently at our house to check on u...

But i woke up i couldn't feel my self on my bed then i looked around then i saw my self 3 meters above my bed i freaked out and yelled for help my parents came but unknowingly my yell woke up my neighbor he came silently at our house to check on us as he did he silently left, i know he saw me because i developed senses that a normal human couldn't like sight i can see several miles away further than what a Byakugan can see and my sense of smell can smell maximum 2 miles away and my strength well I'm strong like a average sage mode user.

My parents saw me levitating and gasped then my father levitated to me and held me in his arms and my mother well she used her jutsu i think it's called reikan no jutsu (technique of coldness) she saw something im sure of it but she closed her eyes and nodded with a smile like she was both proud and scared.

(Meanwhile)

My neighbor arrived at a temple with a man and a woman who was dressed like royals he lied to them how my parents kept my powers a secret from them but in reality he was jealous that  he can't have children with a woman from the hawk clan because he was from the falcon clan but anyway they were infuriated and came with a lot of mobs my parents were trying to explain but no avail the mobs demanded to hand me over so that they can have a weapon finally for their own like the five nations but my parents were against it then out of nowhere shinobies came from our clan both hawk and falcon they said one step closer and they're dead so that's how the civil war started we asked various villages to help us but no avail then the last was the leaf village and they too ignored us so we relied on our selves to stop the war the war went on and my parents thought me some fighting styles and how to hunt both people and animals.

And then it happened they got my parents they held them captive and said that if i don't cooperate they would die i did as my parents told me and i said no then with a slash with the katana their blood got in my face my clothes stained then i lost it my bones started to crack and the last thing i told the rest of the clan to run to take the innocent and run then my mom gave me one last smile and she died then with a massive explosion my chakra burst

(Something like this but black red ish)

I blacked out for most part but i know i transformed into something dangerous and by the time i came to be our enemies were eradicated and the village was destroyed but something happened to me in the process i got stuck in a 10 year old body for four years people thought i was 10 years and i believed them why because i had no memories, transforming not only stopped my growth spurr but also took my memories so i survived on what i can remember from my parents and you know the rest what happened i told you when we met

(Kamen finished explaining)

I feel bad and sad naruto said, it's all good and im happy i got my body back now im 14 years kamen said, i came with news pack your shit we are leaving tomorrow naruto said and left again to pack his stuff too.

A big thanks to my readers 4k was not what i predicted but im grateful and sorry for the slow update DD out