To accept a student

Come again naruto said, I said please take me as your student kamen repeated, no thank you I dont need a student period naruto said, please I want to get stronger to take my revenge at the hidden leaf something you to want right kamen said, I do want my vengeance but not by blood shed but by humiliation and crush their Hope's naruto said.

This conversation is over naruto said and tries to leave but was stopped by kamen by holding his hand, I'll do anything I'll even carry your stuff if I have to to appease you to accept me as your student kamen said.

Alright fine but what is it with your mask that's hanging right beside your waist naruto asked, this mask well it helps me control my monstrous chakra well you see if I'm not wearing I might explode by that I mean my chakra will burst out of me to destroy everything in my path kamen said.

And my people and clans man said that it might rival the tailed beast I might even consider my self one, but just without the tails think of me like the zero tailed beast, and why do you want to be my student naruto asked, I wanted to learn from you to control my chakra after all your the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox and I can count more kamen said.

What do you think guys is the truth or is it just a lie naruto said in his mind while looking at kamen, i speak for all of us here and we have decided that he speaks the truth kurama said.

You hungry kid naruto asked, yea i can eat but i don't have anything on me right now kamen said, I hope you like ramen naruto said, yea about that what is ramen, what are you telling me you don't know what ramen is naruto yelled, I'm joking man ramen is my favorite but I like mine spicy kamen said, me too kid me too naruto said as they jumped down from the building.

So kamen naruto asked, yes sensei kamen answers, I've been meaning to ask you what is the katana you are wearing on your lower back, what this uhm this is a spiritual sword named soul edge kamen said.

(This is what it look like)

Soul edge huh so what does it do naruto asked, my clan said that it can mark one's soul to see if the person is pure of heart or evil at heart, and if the katana deemed you evil then it will glow white-ish like it's shining in the sun and the pers...

Soul edge huh so what does it do naruto asked, my clan said that it can mark one's soul to see if the person is pure of heart or evil at heart, and if the katana deemed you evil then it will glow white-ish like it's shining in the sun and the person dies with the cut it has been given by it kamen said.

You wanna see mine it's quite powerful than yours naruto said, yea I do kamen said, and you will in due time all I can say is it can take one soul if the person gets killed by it and it can even un seal seals by cutting it, and it can only wielded by an uzumaki or a namekaze naruto said but there's more to it but that's for a nother day naruto said as they arriving at the ramen restaurant.

(At the table)

Uhm excuse me mam can I get 2 extra spicy ramen with extra meat and extra cream sauce with some bread please naruto ordered, coming right up sir the waiter said, oh and bring some extra cold water for us thank you naruto said.

So now that you are my student I have a few rules naruto said, and that is kamen asked.
Rules:
Always listen to me
Failure is not a option
Be honest
If you can't follow those rules then you have no right to be my student naruto said, and by the way how old are you naruto asked, I'm 12 years old kamen said.

Here you go two extra spicy bowls of ramen with extra meat and cream sauce with bread and your drink 2 extra bottle of extra cold water enjoy the waiter said, thank you miss naruto said, eat up kamen a growing boy need to eat to grow strong naruto said.

(What they eat)

Ooh now this is spicy and delicious naruto said while slurping the noodles and drinking the soup, hey hows it...going naruto was going to say when he saw kamen was done eating his bowl of ramen first, it was good but I can eat more than one bowl kamen said, waitress naruto called, yes sir she asked, can we get seconds here your ramen is delicious naruto said.

(Second round)

Here you go sirs the waitress said.

Two jumbo now were talking naruto said and started eating while kamen was looking at him, damn this is even delicious kamen said while slurping the noodles

(3 hours later)

Your bill sir the waitress said, let's see here naruto said while looking at the bill oh 1500 ryo that's nothing naruto said while paying the bill, that's because your rich sensei kamen said and we ate like 10 to 20 bowls of ramen so, yea yea yea and just call me naruto ok naruto said.

(Walking the streets)

So kamen got anywhere to sleep naruto asked, no I'll just camp out here kamen said, fuck that your mine student so you're gonna sleep at a hotel.

At the hotel, excuse me sir naruto asked the receptionist, can I get the most expensive luxurious room you got with room service please, well of course if you have the money for it the man asked, how much is is naruto asked, 500,000 ryo the man answered, done naruto said as he gives the man a bag full of money, w...w...well right this way sir the man stuttered no no not for me for him naruto said while pointing at kamen.

Here is your room key sir and complementary on the hotel take this 50.000 ryo bottle of champagne the man said as he leaves naruto and kamen alone, dude you realy are stupid rich kamen said, yea well go get some sleep kid tomorrow will talk about your training naruto said as he leaves kamen to go to his room.

(On the building)

Are you sure you'll take him as your student tobi asked naruto, I can see potential in him and determination so yea I'm sure naruto said as they leaped from building to building to the fire daimyo castle.

A/N THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNER IN CRIME FOR HELPING ME SO GO CHECK HIM OUT KAMENSENPAIFOREVER HE IS A GOOD WRITER, KAMEN-SENPAI 😉YOUR WELCOME AND THANKS FOR THE HELP