new eyes and training with the gramps

(After naruto woke up)

I'm so hungry right now naruto said and looked around wait where am i, suddenly all three former shinobi's turn around and looked at naruto with happy face while naruto looked at one of them with anger in his eyes YOU naruto said as he points to madara, i know what you are gonna say madara said while he puts his hand forward to stop him from talking look i'm not asking for forgiveness but sorry for what i did to you to the vill...fuck the village i don't give a fuck about your founded village naruto snaped at him with anger in his eyes suddenly hashirama, obito and tobi in the back gasped in awe, why didn't you tell me or came for me where i tought i had no family i had you obito and sasuke the dumb fuck, how did you madara said slowly.

The sage of sixth path showed me some stuff and i put the piececes together and your plan was a dumb one if you ask me and i forgive you dad will also want me to forgive you and mother it wasn't your fault naruto said with his fully evolve 3 tomoe sharigan activated, i'm speechless i have the sharigan my whole life i was part of the uchiha clan all this time naruto said.

What do you mean part uchiha madara said curiously, naruto looked at hashirama and back at madara i have two of the world most powerfull ninjas for a grandfather, huh is all madara could say in shock, obito and tobi were in tears well tobi only pretended that he cried, grandfather naruto said while he huged hashirama then he looked at madara and said you to and huged madara too.

Madara then grabed hashirama by the collar of his armor and said you have some explaining to do.

Grandfathers naruto said as he looked at them, i humbly ask if you can train me he ask so casually with honor and pride as a senju and uchiha, of cours grand son hashirama said, but can you endure it the harsh intense training madara said, yes i can naruto said to him and besides i have to train my newly growed arm, speaking of wich they said, how did your arm grow back like a lizard's tail madara and hashirama asked him, honesly i don't know maybe its because i have 9 freaking tailed beast inside of me he said, and the eight tails isn't complete he just like a half just like the two kuramas that are inside of me.

So much power in this boy madara said, qestion naruto if minato was my son your father then who was your mother, my mother was kushina uzumaki-senju naruto said to him and granny tsunade daughter am i right gramps while looking at hashirama and yet she didn't know her daughter survived a incident jihi only lied to her that her daughter didn't make it the mission was a failed one.

Thats why she left the village and never came back until me and pervy sage went out for a mission to find her, naruto explained everything to them.

Naruto obito said, i'm sorry for what i did killing sensei and your mother i was angry at your father for not being there for rin before kakashi killed her and you can guess what happend next.

It's ok i don't care any more all is forgiven i...(stomach noice) oh yea all this talking makes me even hungrier naruto said, don't worry while you were asleep i went out and bought your favorite obito pulled out 3 scrols containing each 50 ramen cups, woa that many i'm gonna save some for the road after training thanks obito naruto said, acualy it's tobi bought them from your old village he said they where celebrating the banishment of the demon or something he said i tought you wanna know thats why i'm telling you this now obito told him.

Thanks for the info i guess, any way thanks for the food (slurping on super hot ramen noodles), what the we were talking and how the heck did he make the noodles so fast.

(Time skip 2 weeks)

Ok naruto your learning wood release so fast hashirama said to him, by the way gramps how long can you guys stay like this naruto ask, i don't know honestly maybe until we finished training you i guess, the sage did promise us that we could life in peace in the garden of the sage madara said.

(Time skip 3 weaks after learning wood release and nature sage mode)

I...need...to...take.. a breath, holding his ribs naruto said, i told you naruto my training will be extremely dangerous you must awaken your susano-o sooner or later or your mangekou sharigan will not be enough to protect you, activate your mangekyou sharigan for me please, ok gramps but why is it the same one as yours, that i don't know kid.

 a breath, holding his ribs naruto said, i told you naruto my training will be extremely dangerous you must awaken your susano-o sooner or later or your mangekou sharigan will not be enough to protect you, activate your mangekyou sharigan for me p...

(This is naruto's mangekyou sharigan)
Facinating my grandson's more powerfull than i could imagine madara said, ok gramps hit...naruto didn't get to finish his sentence madara used a blue skeleton hand to hit naruto, why did you do that i didn't get to finish my sentence huh nothing happend, congrads kid you finished your first step protection of your susano-o the rib cage, naruto saw what protected him a red rib cage and it came from him, i did it i finaly did naruto yelled, yes you did congrats naruto-san tobi said, what tobi said congrats obito said, now it's my turn to train you get ready.

(Time skip 2 days later)

Naruto what did i say about that juts..(boom), come on i bearly got to use it naruto said.
Naruto did the hand sign again, fire style majestic flame destroyer a flame of wall rushed against obito once more, you can use susano-o to protect your self right, so don't be a big baby.

Ok naruto watch again and look closely how i do it wait what are you doing with bubbles how did you even make, oh this is something i learned from saiken's previous jinchuriki with this smoke pipe thing it's very useful for learning the bubble release. And besides shukaku is the last tailed beast to train from i was just killing time with bubbles.

Ok naruto watch this jutsu (ox, tiger, rabbit, bird) wind style air bullet and wind bullets shot out of obito's mouth breaking the target, thanks big bro obito for your teaching now i'm ready to go out to find a new home and don't worry this place will be my base of operations naruto said.

Not so fast kid madara said, we might be done training but there is still someone here who wants to train you, and who might that be naruto ask, that would be me, came a voice from the back, naruto turns around and saw his father minato reanimated version.

No freaking way Dad?!

Laughs while scraching the back of his head heh heh well hi.

End of chapter 4

A/N WHAT A CHAPTER TOOK ME 1 AND A HALF DAY TO FINISH IT IT MAY BE SHIT AT LEAST I TRIED