❝ one ❞

Ophelia Rose Winters was the written definition of perfect; she made good grades in school, lived in a manor house in the middle of nowhere, went on fancy holidays and surrounded herself with many people

Ophelia Rose Winters was the written definition of perfect; she made good grades in school, lived in a manor house in the middle of nowhere, went on fancy holidays and surrounded herself with many people. She went to parties, did drugs and drank until the sun came up yet she got up the next day like nothing happened.

The girl had an opportunity to study abroad or sixth form, her parents pushing her into it however Ophelia had friends here and she couldn't just up and leave her lifestyle for some fancy boarding school. Plus, if all else failed, she'd become a stripper and marry a rich man. Luckily, she was going to the same college as her long term best friend so even though she didn't struggle making friends, shed have mini McGuinness by her side the whole time.

One may wonder how such a ball of sunshine stuck by a girl like Mini's side. Apart from when someone completely violates her, Ophelia refused to call someone out. Mini, on the other hand, causes unnecessary drama. Despite peoples beliefs, Ophelia quite enjoyed drama, especially drama including people she new. It was funny.

Ophelia had no worries about sixth form, she was taking psychology, English and astrology. Two classes in which she knew was shared with her best friend and the other she shared with Grace Violet, another girl that Ophelia had grown up with. After days of begging, Gabriella Winters agreed on taking her daughter to college and to pick up both Mini and Grace on the way in.

Dressed in a floral white mini dress that hugged the girl in the most perfect of places and white Mary jane platforms, she pulled her hair into two loose French plaits that each tied off with a white ribbon. Golden necklaces hung from her neck and her ears where adorned with golden earrings. There where three rings on the girls hands, each of them also gold.

Ophelia didn't need makeup, only putting on eyeliner, mascara and ligloss before she ran down the two flights of stairs. She greeted her parents and made herself a cold coffee in the new bottle she brought only days prior, then grabbed a croissant her dad baked before heading out to the car with her mum.

They picked up Grace first as she lived closer before driving into Mini's neighbourhood. She was already stood outside waiting as the girl had been texting her prior to leaving. The drive from Mini's to Roundview was short and once they had arrived and said goodbye to the older winters lady, the trio headed towards the building.

Now, if this was a movie there would be a song blasting in a background as everything turned to slow motion. All eyes would have turned to them and stared at the beautiful girls but this wasnt a movie. There was no music and no slow motion, however there was a few lingering eyes on the trio. Ophelia was humble but she could feel a lot of eyes on her as she walked.

Growing up with rich family meant she knew how to get the attention of people, swaying her hips slightly as she walked as well as keeping a soft smile on her face was the way to go. The introduction was boring and consisted of mini, Ophelia, Grace and Liv (another one of the girls friends) making jokes and trying not to laugh so hard they get kicked out on their first day.