❝ eighteen ❞

It didn't take very long for everyone to start smoking and people to split off, Grace and Juliet stood on the balcony upstairs, Rich and Ophelia on the Sofa and the others in the middle of the floor while Liv rushed around the kitchen

It didn't take very long for everyone to start smoking and people to split off, Grace and Juliet stood on the balcony upstairs, Rich and Ophelia on the Sofa and the others in the middle of the floor while Liv rushed around the kitchen. Telling Rich she'd be back, Ophelia walked to the kitchen, leaning against the island

"Liv?" Ophelia spoke, looking towards the girl "im really fucking sorry about fighting you. That wasnt me, you know and i hate arguing with you because we used to be so fucking close"

"yeah" Liv nodded, and they weren't lying. For around a year and a half, when secondary school started, it was Liv and Ophelia. They where connected by the hip and then Mini got jealous and swept Ophelia away, basically leaving Liv in the dust.

"Mini isn't good for me" Ophelia whispered, finally admitting it aloud. Liv whipped her head around and looked at the girl curiously "seriously, for years she dictated everything i did. She had to approve of who i dated and who i was friends with"

"she fucked with you Phi, she took advantage of how fucking nice you are. Your right, she isn't a good friend to you but you couldn't see that. You know she said to me that she loved you to bits but also loved how gullible you were. She told me that she used you for her own good in the last few years of school"

"really" Ophelia muttered, her eyes burning with tears

"i still have the note" Liv nodded sincerely and that's all it took for her to know she wasnt lying. The girl wasnt stupid, she wouldn't say she had proof and not have proof because, despite what Mini said, the girl wants gullible. She saw through the lies and the bullshit people told her on a daily basis.

"alright, cool" Ophelia nodded, clearing her through and standing up before walking over to the girl and bringing her into a hug "i really love you Olive"

"yeah yea, love you too flower"

"ahem" A voice called out as the entered the kitchen, Ophelia pulled away from the high and went back to Rich. Flopping down beside him and throwing her legs over his lap, he held out the just rolled spliff for her to take the first puff. After liv left to get alcohol, the party started. Music blasting through the speakers, everyone quickly hitting a high. Ophelia was dancing with Grace, Juliet and Frankie. Nick and Mini disappeared and the two boys just sat on the sofa.

Ophelia's jacket had been thrown to the side, and her hips moving to the beat. Alo and Rich couldn't stop staring, one more so than the other. With a spliff in her hand, the girl ran her free hand over her body whilst occasionally taking a puff. Her hair was getting messy from the amount of times she had ran her hand over it.

(A/N: imagine her proper white girl dancing, that's what shes doing)

The song switched and Ophelia waved Rich over. With a groan, the boy got up and walked over to her. Spinning around so her back is against his front, she held the boys hands and put them on her waist. The two danced together, Rich less enthusiastic about it than the girl but still moving about with her. Alo was snapping pictures with a grin, never once had he seen his best friend dancing how he was dancing. Let alone with a girl that he liked.