❝ fourteen ❞

Ophelia agreed to be the announcer for the fashion show Mini was holding, she was her best friend after all and she didn't want to walk the cat walk in fear of absolutely stacking it in front of everyone however she wasnt scared of speak...

Ophelia agreed to be the announcer for the fashion show Mini was holding, she was her best friend after all and she didn't want to walk the cat walk in fear of absolutely stacking it in front of everyone however she wasnt scared of speaking in front of a bunch of people. Wearing a white, puffy sleeved top and brown skirt, knee high boots and her hair in pigtails, the girl sat waiting for Mini in the common room.

"right, lets dive straight in with just two days to go until our charity fashion show, Gracey is finally ready to reveal her designs" Although Ophelia was disappointed about not being asked to design the clothes for the fashion show, she was happy for her best friend and Mini knew she had to give everyone opportunities. Not just her best friend. Professor Blood (someone Ophelia saw as an uncle) was also sat in on the meeting.

"thank you everyone! i have received confirmation that our governors will be attending so it is now of the utmost importance that this show demonstrates the creative and physical ability of the college. Over to you, grace."

"um... slight hiccup" Grace stated

"Gracey? where are the outfits?" Mini asked, Suddenly the door slammed open and the rack of clothes rolled in seemingly by themselves until Frankie split them apart and stepped through. Ophelia didn't mind the girl joining in but couldn't help to look over at mini to see her feelings towards it

"sorry about the lateness"

"Frankie?" Mini asked "uh, this is a committee only meeting"

"actually Mins, Frankie's been a life saver" Grace explained herself "i couldn't have made them without her and she'll be great with the music. She should totally join us"

"well um Ophelia was supposed to do music and i didn't realise you two were still friends. Great, brilliant, excellent. Ophelia are you okay with that" Mini gave her a warning look

"i mean yeah im fine with it" Ophelia said, ignoring the girls look. Despite not wanting to upset Mini, Ophelia really didn't want to be stuck doing music and in the girls words 'the more the merrier'.

"really?" Liv asked, clearly not believing Minis excitement

"totally! Uh, why dont you girls show us the fruits of your labours" Ophelia didn't believe Mini's bullshit tone however she wasnt going to bring it up

"as were raising money for the blind, our theme is tactile textures. So weve used classic suit and dress patterns with loads of different fabrics that are cool to touch like silk, faux fur and velvet" Grace exclaimed and honestly Ophelia thought it was great, it matched the charity they where raising money for and the outfits didn't look awful. By the look on Mini's face though, she didn't agree.

"Mini" Professor Blood asked the girl

"I knew this was gonna happen" Mini sighed "Gracey, those are not what we discussed. I fear shes having some kind of personal crisis"