❝ twenty three ❞

It was Alo's birthday and all the friends where at Rich's for a surprise party

          It was Alo's birthday and all the friends where at Rich's for a surprise party. The others had disappeared somewhere while Ophelia sat watching Rich struggle to cook while trying to call Alo. He had insisted that he didn't need help so she gave no help. She was dressed in a beige floral sun dress, cream heeled boots covering her feet and a beige denim jacket placed beside her for if she got cold. Her hair was up in a ponytail but was curled and her makeup natural.

"Finally" Rich sighed as Alo answered his phone, standing beside Ophelia who started playing with his hair. Grace had also walked in with Juliet, the former propping herself up on the counter opposite them and the latter standing between her legs "i swear if you've been ultra wanking-"

"oh gross" Juliet mumbled, not wanting to hear about her brother wanking

"problem" Ophelia just barely made out Alo's voice through the phone

"oh here we fucking go" Rich groaned

"i think im gonna be late to the pub. Rich, how hot should tractors get"

"im not at the pub Alo, im... at your surprise party"

"what?"

"yeah, happy birthday your ungrateful cunt"

"Happy birthday Alo!" Ophelia shouted into the phone, Grace also shouting a happy birthday.

"oh shit! mate i cant get away. Mamgabe's doing her nut"

"tell him that grace made sure hes scheduled to entertain the young debutante" Ophelia whispered to rich, her hand woven in his hair

"Liv's got you a practice girl" Rich told the boy in a much more crude manner

"what? like a real one? does she look good?"

"no i think its retinal" The boys comment making Ophelia pull on his hair resulting in him giving her a harsh glare "look, listen mate. If there was ever a rock solid, iron clad, balls in chance of you getting laid then this is definitely it. All right?"

"tell him about the vol-au-vents" Grace called out to the boy as her and Juliet let the room

"yeah, ive done fucking vol-au-vents. So, finish up and get your shit together"

"i must say that was handled excellently" Ophelia jumped off the counter, wrapping her arms around the boys neck and pulling him into a kiss