⌞thirty⌝

Rich and Ophelia had to do a dangerous thing to actually get married

Rich and Ophelia had to do a dangerous thing to actually get married. For them to get married, behind their parents backs, the two would have to forge a signature for a consent form required by the marriage act due to them both being minors. It had been a few days since Rich had proposed.

Ophelia and Grace had gone dress shopping, she had gotten her hair trimmed with Liv and brought new makeup bits with Mini. Frankie was the one to help her shop for all the bits for the after party. Rich and Ophelia where getting married on a day where, conveniently, her parents would be out for the night.

Rich had been out with the guys the same days that Ophelia had been busy. He brought the rings, he manage to find a tux and then Alo persuaded him to get a haircut. Rich hated it, he said he looked like Justin Bieber.

The hen do, in the words of Grace Blood, was absolutely mental. It was just the five girls and Juliet but they went out for a meal before getting monumentally fucked up on whatever Liv had brought with her. Ophelia walked straight into a bush, Mini started dancing on random old men, Liv was holding Grace on her shoulders before they both went tumbling onto the grass, Frankie was possibly the only sensible one because even Juliet almost got stuck on a lamp post she tried to climb.

It just so happened that the day Rich and Ophelia chose to get married was the day Grace was leaving which meant she had to sneak over to the girls in the morning. Grace had to be there, she was her maid of honour. Liv was doing the girls hair as Mini did her makeup, Grace was making sure the dress and shoes was perfect.

"hey guys" Frankie announced her entry to the girls room, Ophelia grinned at her before waving her over

"what's in the box?" Liv asked as Ophelia sorted out the silk dressing gown Mini had brought her, it had the words 'bride' with the date under. All the girls had one in different colours, Graces said 'maid of honour' while the others said 'bridesmaid'.

"Ta da!" Frankie pulled the lid off the box, it was a plain white cake that had the words 'always forever' written on the top with two wooden figures dressed to look like Rich and Ophelia "dad made the cake"

"Frankie oh my days i love it thank you!" Ophelia jumped up, pulling the girl into a hug. Grace grabbed the cake off Frankie so she could hug back "tell your dad i said thank you when you get the chance, im so happy"

"okay! okay get dressed! we need to get changed too, Phi you go in the bathroom" Mini instructed, the girl nodded and grabbed her dress before rushing into the bathroom. The girls quickly slipped on their dresses, the girls all had the same colour dress but all of them in their preferred styles.

Grace had an off the shoulder, flowy one. Mini had a tight fitted slip dress that dangled by her ankles. Livs one had lace covering the top before flowing into a skirt. Finally, Frankie's was fully lace and long sleeved, the underdress being the same colour as everyone else's.