Chapter 7

Reader discretion is advised. Slight sexual content.

Chapter 7

Kai

By the time the two stars were back up high in the sky again, I had gotten a little bit of sleep. I couldn't sleep too well because the cavern floor messed up my back. I slowly sat up while looking over at Lily, who was still asleep on the mat across from me. She had told me that she wasn't tired after sleeping for three days but as soon as she laid down, she was out again. Sighing, I grabbed the pot that was full of water and placed it on the hook over the hearth. Once that was settled, I quickly searched through one of my satchels for the small fragrance tube and some clothes. By the time I found those, the water was slowly starting to boil before I took it off of the hook.

Glancing over at Lily one more time, I made sure she was asleep before I completely stripped down to my loincloth. I popped the top on the fragrance tube before pouring it into the pot while dunking the cloth in. Once they were both covered, I began to lather myself down with the cloth as the warm water streamed down my chest. What I wouldn't do for a nice bath back at my house. I thought to myself as I scrubbed my face down with the cloth before stopping. Gently rubbing my chin, I felt the stubble forming along my jaw. Maybe, I'd grow it out like my father's and find my mate. Shaking my head, I continued bathing myself before dipping the cloth back into the water.

What about Lily? If I took her back to my tribe, would they accept her with welcomes and greetings or would they punish her? What if she was somebody's mate? I stopped at that thought, my blood running even colder. What if that beautiful creature was somebody's mate? That would mean that I wouldn't be able to hold her or watch her smile and laugh. I wouldn't be able to bicker with her. I wouldn't be able to show her how to hunt or how to ride Neau. I would be all alone again like I've been now for many passing stars.

Sighing, I rubbed my hands down my face as a weird scent caught my attention. It was more like a delicious scent that seemed to arouse me. What was that smell? I asked myself while looking around the cavern before my eyes stopped on Lily who now had her back to me. The smell seemed to be coming from her way. It had a sweet musky scent to it yet I couldn't quite place what it was.

Quickly turning my head back toward the task at hand, I dipped the cloth back in the water again before removing my loincloth. Glancing back over at Lily, I made sure she was asleep before I took the cloth out again while dribbling warm water on my cock. Cursing under my breath, I held my hardened cock in one hand while squeezing the wet cloth in the other. The sweet musky scent surrounded me as I slowly began to stroke my cock, my head slowly getting drunk off of the musky scent. All I could think of was Lily and her beautiful body laying on top of me. Her round soft breasts were pushed up against my chest as her warmth moved from her core. Her full round bottom jiggled as she moved. Just that thought had me reeling as I pumped faster, tightly gripping the cloth now. The scent grew more and more as I threw my head back, thoughts of Lily squirming around in my head. Cursing under my breath, I exploded into my hand, breathing hard as the musky scent seemed to grow louder.

Quickly cleaning myself up, I got dressed faster than I ever had before glancing over at Lily. She still seemed to be asleep, now laying on her back breathing hard. I had to hurry up and go clear my head before she woke up or else I'd be in this daze all day. I thought to myself while pulling on my mask and my hood before climbing out of the cavern.

[~~~]

By the time I got back, a new pot was under the pipe catching water and another was over the hearth boiling. Quickly sealing the entrance, I was greeted by Lily's gaze. This time, her eyes strayed a little down my body before meeting mine.

"Are you hungry or would you like to wash up beforehand?" I asked while sitting down on my side of the cavern as her dark brown eyes stared at me. The look in her eyes was a little bit different now. She seemed more dazed than alert like she was before. Softly smelling the cavern, the sweet musky scent still lingered.

"Hmm?" She hummed as I focused my attention back on her. She was still wrapped up in my blanket, sitting up straight on the large bed mat.

"Are you okay? Do I need to check your temperature again?" I inquired while about to get to my feet as she stopped me.

"No!" She shouted as I quickly looked at her in surprise. I had never heard her shout like that except for when she had that nightmare. "Ahh, sorry. I'm okay. I'd like to wash up before you cook." She quickly added as I slowly sat back down and nodded.

"I'll leave the cave so you can clean up." I nodded while standing as she slowly raised her left hand.

"It's okay. I would like you to stay in case I need some help." She mumbled as she watched me carefully. Quietly nodding, I turned my back to her as I shuffled through my satchel for another cloth and some fragrance. My heart was running a marathon at the very thought of seeing Lily's nakedness. Biting my lip, I turned back to Lily to tell her I found what she needed when I noticed how close she was. She had moved from the bed mat to sitting next to me without me hearing her. Why was my heart beating so loudly when it came to Lily?

"I'll set it up for you." I quickly moved away from Lily while pulling the pot from the hook and testing the water. It wasn't extremely hot but it was hot enough. Quickly pouring the fragrance into the water, I dipped the cloth in while watching the bubbles form. "Lily, it's ready for you." I called while turning back around as Lily slowly made her way towards me. She quietly sat down on her knees beside me as she looked down at the pot. "While you get cleaned up, I'll start making our meal." She nodded at me as I moved back to my original spot. It was weird how quiet she had become. Was there really nothing wrong? I asked myself while pulling out the Sfram meat from my satchel that we had leftover from last night's snack. Dropping those into the pot, I grabbed a few herbs from my herb bags and added those as well. As I began to stir the pot with the spoon I didn't know I had, the sweet musky scent returned to the cavern followed by soft moans. Quickly whipping my head towards the sound, my heart left out of my chest.

Lily had remained in the same spot where I had set her up yet instead of her back facing me, she had turned to the side while washing her breasts. They were round and full like her bottom. I watched as she ran the cloth over her breasts and down her small round stomach. She repeated this action as my eyes finally met hers. Had she been watching me this entire time? She didn't seem to mind my staring as she unfolded her knees while dropping the cloth back into the pot. She bit her lip while her hand disappeared between her legs as the sweet musky scent grew stronger, my cock now standing tall. Cursing under my breath, I pulled my pants down while stroking my cock as we watched each other. The look in her eyes returned as she focused more on me stroking my cock. The faster I went, the faster her arm moved as she moaned out something before she threw her head back.

"Fuck, Kai!" She moaned as she arched her back while curling her toes. I kept pumping until I threw my head back and came all over my hands. Just hearing her say my name like that had me coming undone. What was wrong with me? I asked myself while glancing over at Lily who was quivering on the cavern floor. Breathing hard, she slowly sat up while turning back to the pot I set up for her. She went about bathing herself like nothing had happened.