<PRETTY3

after we got icecream, everyone decided to go watch the sunset on the beach.
we all layed down our beach towels to make some sort of makeshift rug, so we didn't get a sand all over ourselves.

"i think the sunsets gonna be really pretty" i tell maddy, adjusting myself so i'm sitting upright.
"it is" she nods, taking a lick of her sorbet.

i look around to see everyone just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing, so i stand up and take my jacket off.
"what the hell are you doing?" miguel asks, looking up at me in confusion,
"swimming?" i simply shrug my shoulders before running to the water.

"ARE YOU GUYS GONNA SIT THERE OR COME SWIM?" i yell so everyone can hear me from how far away i am.

the second i step into the cold water, goose bumps crawl up my legs.

"cold?" mason asks, stepping beside me, "no not at all" i put on a brave face, walking into the water so i'm waist deep. i'm freezing my ass of at this point.

"you're crazy" becca shouts, walking up to the shoreline, along with miguel, tristan and maddy,
"come on guys, it's not that bad" i lie, standing ok my tip toes as the water becomes deeper.
once everyone else joins me in the water, tristan immediately walks back out, "you're crazy, tilly"

a couple minutes pass, and the five of us have gotten used to the water. "will you stop splashing" becca complains angrily, causing me to side eye mason, he must get the same idea as me because we both start splashing her even more.
"you guys are idiots" she says sarcastically, moving the hair out of her face.

"handstand competition?" i ask mason and miguel randomly, a wide smile on my face,
"i can't even do a handstand, tils"mason laughs at me, "me either"

the second i go underwater i squeeze my eyes shut, placing my hands on the sand floor and kicking my legs up.
i must fail miserable because i fall sideways and crash into masons body.
"that was terrible, both of you" maddy shakes her head, as wipe the hair from my face, trying to catch my breath.

"miguel wins"

"mine was only bad because tilly crashed into me" mason rolls his eyes playfully, "not my fault i can't hold my balance for long"

——

after our sunset swim, we are all back to the sand and bundle ourselves up in our towels.
"you guys are raging psychopaths" tristan shakes his head, throwing me my jacket to put on.

"well, it was fun" i reply with a fake smile, sitting down on a beach towel.

i look over to mason, who's smiling a the smug answer i gave my brother, "what?" i ask, turning to face him fully, "nothing" he shakes his head, looking back to the water.

my focus draws towards how there are small freckles scattered across his face, that you could only notice if you were looking super close. and the droplets of water that were still dripping from his hair,

"what?" mason asks, mocking what i said earlier, "nothing" i reply with a smile, looking to the water, just like he did before.
"come on, what is it?" he eggs me on, nudging my shoulder with his slightly.

i shrug my shoulders, "you're just pretty, that's all"
my face goes red at the comment i just gave him.

why the hell did i just call him pretty

"sorry, that was creepy, why would i say pretty, of all things" i ramble, trying to justify what i said,
"you're pretty too"

—-

matildapravongg~ another beach post🤘 i can't help it i'm sorry 😵‍💫tagged| rebeccafclarke

i can't help it i'm sorry 😵‍💫
tagged| rebeccafclarke

user92~ friend group of the year

rebeccafclarke~ thankyou for splashing me @|masonthamesofficial and tilly<33
masonthamesofficial~ you're welcome☺️
matildapravongg~ our pleasure

user729- LMAO THE SARCASM^^

tristanpravong~ the sand>the cold water
official_miguelcazarezmora~ boring😆

masonthamesofficial~ my back is so photogenic
matildapravongg~ one of the weirdest things you've said tbh

madeleinemcgraw~ 🤍🤍
liked by creator

edited!!