<JUST DANCE3

it's been a couple days since we all went out for sushi together, and every time tristan talked to me i only called him shin kicker.
"why do you still have the stick figures on your hands?" trist- shin kicker asks me,
"because i keep retracing them every time the fade off?" i reply like it'a an obvious answer.

"god how clueless are the two of you, honestly" tristan replies before walking back out of my bedroom, leaving me confused.

mason🤘

MASON‼️

mason🤘
MATILDA‼️

i'm so bored it's not funny☺️
are you free?

mason🤘
is this your way of asking me out🫣

you wish romeo 🥱

mason🤘
damn😒
but yes i am free💪

great🥳🥳
come to my house so we can play just dance‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

mason🤘
ok but this is a warning
im gonna beat you🤞

in your dreams🫶
i'll see you soon:)))

mason🤘
see you soon tils:))

——

less than half an hour later, the doorbell rings. before i can get downstairs to answer it, tristan walks up to the door before me.
"did you order pizza?" he asks, turning to face me, "no it's probably just mason" i reply, rolling my eyes and shoving past him to open the door.

"your boyfrie~" "mason!" i exclaim, cutting tristan off and pulling mason into a small hug, resting my head on his chest, "hey tilly" he mumbled into my shoulder.

"hey mason" tristan ears his throat, doing this weird handshake thing with mason, "ok, tristan, you are going to stay quiet and not tell mom that we had visitors when she gets back" i instruct tristan, slowly phishing him away until he reaches the bottom of the stairs,
"whatever you say, but no funny business"
i roll my eyes at his stupid comment.

"no funny business will be had" i reply with a posh accent, grabbing masons arm and pulling him away from tristan.

"sooo, what's the plan?" mason asks me, sitting down at one of the barstools at our kitchen bench, "well, to be honest, the only plan i had was to beat you at just dance" i sigh dramatically, before we make eye contact.
seconds later the two of us sprint to the living room, fighting over the controller.

after about thirty seconds of us tackling eachother to get the control, we come to the mutual agreement to flip a coin.
"heads for me tails for you" mason tells me, as i hand him a random coin i found on the kitchen island, "deal" i nod, sticking my hand out to shake his.
"deal"

——

"NO" i shout as the coin lands on heads, "YOU SHOOK MY HAND" mason yells back at the same volume as me. "you definitely saw that it landed on tails and flipped it over quickly" i reply, shaking my head, "just admit that you're a sore looser" mason smiles at me, picking up the controls from the coffee table and choosing a random dance.

"this dance sucks" i mumble under my breathe as i kept getting the 'ok' and mason keeps getting the 'perfect'.
"it only sucks because you're loosing" he turned to me with a wide smile on his face.

"who won?" tristan asks the two of us as he walks down the stairs, joining us on the sofa.
"mason" i say quietly under my breath without looking up at him,
"sorry tils, i didn't hear that, who won?" mason asks me sarcastically.

"you're going to be the death of me mason thames"

edited

A/N
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY
AHHH
ANYWAYS

i hope you like this book so far🫶🫶
the next chapter should be up soon, which i la probably just gonna be a social media one🤘

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THABJYOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!