Ch. 3: First Match

A/N: Sorry it took so long but here's an update as a late anniversary gift for my lady jokerpumpkin. Here's to 7 amazing years and more ahead of us baby!

Ever since Ciampa and Thatcher paid their little visit, Racheal has been killing it at the Performance Center, even more so than she already has been. Her in-ring progress has been skyrocketing so much that she's managed to impress both the coaches and her classmates. Some were even frightened by how she was doing, but she was gaining a lot of attention and respect. So much in fact, it wasn't long before an opportunity presented itself....

"Come in!" Triple H called when he heard a knock on his door.

The door opened to reveal the young rookie herself peaking her head in.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes! Have a seat, please"

Racheal did as told and took the chair on the other side of his desk. The COO seemed eager and excited about something.

"You've done quite a job for yourself here. You should be proud"

Rach smiled in return.

"Thankyou, sir"

"But don't let it go to your head. The last thing we want is for you to start dropping the ball once you start reaching the heights. I've seen it all too many times and it never gets better"

She could tell how sincere he was and that it came from a place of faith and care, which she deeply appreciated.

"I don't have time for an ego, sir. I'm just here to do all I can" she had the utmost promising attitude as she spoke, having always dispised those who did that.

"That I can see. So, I suppose you're ready to take it to the next level then?" He smirked while Racheal furrowed her eyebrows.

"Define next level?"

His smirk turned into a full grin.

"Your first professional match"

Her brow shot up in surprise, not believing she would get to perform this early on. She was speechless even. Her nerves began to creep up on her some.

"You think I'm ready, sir?"

Triple H already knew the perfect response to that.

"If you don't believe so, then that's ok. We can get someone else for right now"

Racheal knew what he was doing. There was no way she could say no to that either. After all, she wouldn't be sitting here right now if he didn't believe she was. She had to start somewhere after all.

"I'll give it a shot"

"I'm glad to hear it!" He replied with the widest grin he could form. "You can come in now!"

Racheal furrowed her brow again as she turned to the other entrance in his office.

"I believe you already know who this is" he kept on grinning as Racheal did in fact know who this person was.

None other than former NXT Women's Champion, Ember Moon herself!

"So, this is the new girl everyone's been talking about? It's a pleasure to meet you" she held her hand out as the starstruck rookie rose from her seat.

"It's an honor to meet you too" she said with sincerity as they shook hands.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because this is your new tag team partner"

Racheal glanced back towards the boss with an even more stunned expression than just a second ago. Triple H couldn't help but giggle as he gestured for them to take back their seats.