Ch. 12: Sam's Debut/New Teachers?

(A/N: Hey, guys! This chapter is gonna be a little different as it includes a change in pov. My lady also played a hand at some of the writing in this one. Check it out and hope everyone enjoys.)

Once the wolf and her pack returned backstage, she received the usual praise for her amazing work before Triple H informed them about their backstage segment. They hurry off to the interview room, where they meet up with Mckenzie Mitchell. They wait until the cameraman gives them the que and the interview begins.

"Following her victory over Indi Hartwell, I am here with the White Wolf, Racheal Moonster, along with Ciampa and Thatcher. Can I get your thoughts on what transpired following the win?"

She holds the microphone towards the trio, which Tommaso steps in.

"Look, I don't know what was up with that creep going out there like that, but I'm gonna speak to William Regal to have this settled in the ring tonight!"

Racheal looks at him with concern.

"Woah, woah, wait, there's no need for that. It wasn't anything to be alarmed about," she assures.

"Wha- what do you mean? How could you know?" Ciampa asked with surprise.

"I just... I understood him somehow. I could like... sense it or pick something up. Just trust me, please. He wasn't threatening in any way."

Tommaso sighs before shaking his head.

"I do trust you, but I don't trust him, especially since he's trying to impress The Way, and you shouldn't either."

He walks off before Racheal or Tim have the chance to say anything. She sighs in defeat as Timothy cups her shoulder.

"It's fine, Pup. Don't worry about," he says before they turn back to Mckenzie.

"And now, with this being your second straight victory, let alone against both Women's Tag Team Champions, what is next for the White Wolf?"

Before she is able to answer, someone else walks into the conversation. She glances up while the camera zooms out to reveal this new mystery person. It is a fellow NXT newcomer, another woman who has been making her mark on the black and gold brand, the warrior of the sun, Sarray.

"You are a very great fighter," she compliments through her accent, which sounds adorable with her cute voice. "Like me, you want to make great big impact in NXT. So, next week, to elevate both of our paths, I would like... respectful one on one match with you."

Racheal shoots up her brow, intrigued and excited by the challenge. Sarray is also a talented competitor with much experience in her young career. A match with her, especially for a young rookie like Racheal, has much to offer. Not to mention, fans would love this.

"Sounds like a hell of a match," she grins. "I'll see you next week then."

Sarray does the traditional respectful bow, which Racheal returns, before leaving the White Wolf with her mentor. This concludes the segment.

Once the trio returns to the locker room, they find Jessie and Willow there with Spike. Since Ciampa's match won't be until much later, they decided to come join them backstage for a little bit, especially since the arena can get a little noisy for the young toddler, and give Ember a break from watching Spike. As they were relaxing and chatting amongst themselves, Willow decided to crawl towards Racheal, but not the way a child her age would normally crawl. In fact, it was closer to how Racheal crawled in the ring earlier. As she crawls, she mimics these growling-like noises, as best as she can at least, as Racheal watches from her seat, giggling at the adorable antics of the playful child.