Ch. 11: Art and Wrestling

(A/N: Got another long one for you guys after such a wair and it's gonna be quite the ride. Enjoy everyone! Also, been meaning to give everyone a head's up, you're gonna start seeing some changes in her moves than I originally put in her bio. I hope you all enjoy nonetheless.)

It is now the following week with another Tuesday and another night of NXT. Before we get to that, however, it is still early in the day as Racheal is in her room, keeping herself occupied to calm her nerves about tonight. It is only her second televised match, so she is yet to get used to having pregame jitters. She is excited, though, to face off against Indi tonight and continue the rivalry with The Way.

As for Sam, he did eventually make it home that night, just ended up staying longer without meaning to, given how good of time he was having with Shotzi. She had a great time with him as well, even proposed they do it again next time she was in town. Sam told Racheal all about it the next day, which she was ecstatic to hear about. Even though nothing major happened yet, nothing to signify they were an official couple yet, it was still a great time. Sam felt great about where things were going and couldn't wait for the next date.

Racheal has also been receiving updates on her family's downfall. So far, her Dad has been suspended from his job and is currently under investigation, same with her mother for some of her wrongdoings. Bottom line, things are starting to look quite unpleasant for the Doyle family.

As for now, Racheal is just relaxing on her bed, chilling with Spike while occupying herself with an old hobby. She hears a knock on her door and hides her work under a blanket before granting her visitor access. The door opens to reveal Ciampa smiling at his protégé.

"Sup, Angel? Feeling ready for your second match tonight?"

Racheal smiles back.

"Yea, I think so. I still need to get used to how it all feels."

Ciampa giggles under his breath as he enters the room and pets Spike, who always enjoys getting attention.

"You will. We all had to go through the same thing." He then curiously catches sight of what's hiding under the blanket beneath her. "Whatchu got there?"

Racheal grows bashful while nervously safeguarding the blanket that conceals what she has been working on. She wants to show him, of course, just feels nervous and did not expect to this soon. Tommaso giggles from her sudden shyness.

"Come on. What is it?" He asked with a hopeful, encouraging smile.

She found herself unable to say no to that look of his. So, she gave and revealed something wonderful.

Tommaso's eyes light up with a widening grin, his heart swelling with admiration and love

"Aww, it's beautiful."

Racheal blushes with a small giggle.

"Really?"

"Yes, you should definitely show this to Tim." He then realizes the art book she drew it on. "How come you didn't tell us you did art?"