Ch. 5: Debut

(A/N: Please do check out the A/N at the end and please enjoy!)

It was later that week when Racheal, Sam, Ember, and Shotzi all had their little friends day out. They started the day out with having breakfast together at a nice local place. It was during this time when Racheal decided to break the news to Sam about what Ciampa and Thatcher had offered.

"What?! You serious?!" Sam asked with shock.

"Yea! I couldn't believe it myself when they offered. Honestly, part of why I waited 'til now is because I needed to process the whole thing."

"Wow, that's huge" Ember included. "That's like real deep, in fact. You should definitely take 'em up on that offer. That could benefit in a long list of ways"

"I'm sure it would be. I'm just not sure about moving in with two guys I barely even know. I mean, you know them better than I do and you've only just met them" Sam noted, referring to Racheal.

"Awe, don't worry, Sam" Shotzi replied. "Thatcher and Ciampa are cool; real sweethearts even. They're great backstage coaches too, so I can only imagine how much living with them would help"

"She's right; and we get to stay in an actual house now with more room for our stuff, and each of us getting our own space. Plus, think of all we could learn from them and what we could build with them. This could be more than just a team for us"

Sam thought about it for a moment and seemed to agree, but he also still looked hesitant.

"I understand if you don't want to, but I need to do this; and I'm sure we can always move back into a room if it doesn't work out for any reason. I just want to give this a shot, like how we gave signing up and coming here a shot"

Sam gave a little smirk, thinking for another moment before giving his answer.

"You know what, you make a great point and I trust you. So, if you're in, I'm in" he smiled.

"Yes! My boy!" They high fived each other while the other two looked proud.

"That's great, guys!" Shotzi grinned. "It'll be perfect for you both."

"Thanks, Ash" Racheal smiled.

"So, what else are we doing today?" Sam asked and Ember answered.

"After this, we are going to a salon to get our hair done and dyed or re-dyed; then a lunch break if we need; and finally, a trip to the tattoo parlor" Ember informed.

"Awesome! Are you gonna get yours dyed?" Sam asks Racheal.

"You know it" Racheal nodded with excitement, having wanted to do this for a long time now. "I'm also going to add to this when we hit the parlor" she gestured to the flowers on her arm.

"What about the other ones you wanted to get? Doing any of those today?"

"We'll see. If not today, then definitely next time"

As followed, the group of friends went to the hair salon, then lunch, then the tattoo parlor. It was a fun day for all four pals, and they were ecstatic by the things they had gotten, nor could they wait to show them off.

Once Racheal had returned home with Sam, she messaged Tommaso and Timothy to let them know the move was official. So, the next day, they arrived to help pack their belongings and bring them to their new home. However, when they approached the room, they were quite surprised at what they had discovered when Racheal answered the door. Her hair was now dyed white, almost silver-like, and had a tattoo bandage on her arm.

"Hey, guys!" She smiled.

"Well, hello" Tommaso nodded. "This is certainly new"

"You like it?" She nervously blushed while stroking her hair. "I've wanted to do this for a long time and thought it would go well with the gimmick"