everything's frustrating

God I can't even talk about anyone without my mom going "ooOOHHHH! LOoks LIkE SOmEoNe hAs A crUsh!"

Like please, I beg you, shut the actual fuck up.

I can't fucking BREATHE without mom coming over and shipping the shit out of me and someone I don't even really know-

Like OKAY, I GET IT, YOU THINK MY FRIEND IS HOT.

doesn't mean I like them.
Plus mom, why tf are you telling me what other 14 year olds are hot...?

Pretty sus.

Just saying.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhh

I'm writing shit at snail pace, and school starts up in 2 weeks

I don't wanna talk to people irl

I don't want to get to know people, irl

I want my old group of friends back.

I want them, to pack their fucking bags, and move tf back over here.

and most of all, I'm gonna to have to actually come out to people.

Fuckin ewwww

"Hey...yeah teach uh I'm ✨trans✨"

So fuckin annoying.

Then my parents are gonna yell at me for 'hating' the name my father gave me.

I don't have shit against him! Ok?! I just don't like the FUCKIN NAME! JESUS!

God I'm gonna throw myself into on going trafficccccc.

You know what? I don't even have to do that, school shootings happen all the fucking time over here! I'll be dead before the first week!

God.

Goooooood.

You know... sometimes, I wanna die. Just give up.

And other times, I do wanna live. I wanna get a job, at fuckin Dairy queen, and get enough money for top surgery, and weekly Testosterone shots.

I really do.

But I don't think I want to if it's just gonna get worse and worse for me.

Anyways, why the fuck are you reading this? Nvm, I don't really care, but just know that ily and I hope you have a great day.

Thank you, and goodbye.