omfg

I can't do anything right. I only drive away the people I love by saying dumb shit. Perhaps I should just shut the fuck up. Then again, how can I entertain silently? How can I impress those I find cool with lips sealed?  They never were supposed to talk to me..and nothing I reply with will be cool or witty. Just a dumb tron trying to funny..hahaha. are you laughing yet? Perhaps If I do, you'll join along thinking I've said something funny. Maybe if I shut the fuck up, he'll come back. He'll show up one day and say hello. He'll talk to me. But I have nothing to say. I've lost all motivation and confidence to say anything I find funny. Perhaps this is meant to be. Someone on his level was never meant to be with someone like me.

In fact, he deserves the best of everything. The best healthcare, perhaps a pill that he can replace the many he has to take daily with.
But he's gone now. He's done with me. It's best to assume he won't ever talk to me again. Why would he? After that, I must've been the most annoying piece of shit on the planet.  How did I get him to stick around so long? GOD IF ONLY I WAS NORMAL AND STRAIGHT AND A FUCKING GIRL LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAYBE THINGS WOULD OF TURNED OUT DIFFERENT. MAYBE WE WOULD'VE DATED. MAYBE, HE WOULD LOOK AT ME, AND THINK.

HE'S STRAIGHT HE'S BEEN STRAIGHT HE'LL NEVER NOT BE STRAIGHT AND IM JUST A STUPID FUCKING TRANNY AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME CAUSE GAY GUYS LIKE DICK AND I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING DICK AND I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF THERE'S NO POINT I WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IM JUST A BURDEN.

I make everyone worry for me, care for me.

It's all bullshit.

Kms.

Just like they told me.

Kys

Kys

Kys

Kys

I GET IT I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE OKAY ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU JOYFUL? GLAD I'M GONE?

I hope you are.