Chapter 6 : Dark tales in the forest

••••••••••••Karina's POV••••••••••••

I'm packing my clothes into my bag for my camping trip with my friends today, i just bring a jacket, some books and a flashlight with me.

I then go to the kitchen to take some water bottles, fruits and other foods, cause we will stay in the forest until tomorrow morning so i think these will be enough for me.

I'm about to go but then i saw my brother Jaehyun, he's about to eat his breakfast, but then he looked at me and said,

"You're going camping in the forest, again ?"

I just nodded, he continued,

"Then be careful, remember last time when you broke your leg just because of climbing up the mountain."

I laughed it off and said,

"Don't worry, i will be more careful this time, i'm already tired of staying in the hospital for the whole week with you."

I say goodbye to him before i left and go to the bus stop and go to Haechan's house.

•••••••••••••

When i get off the bus, i'm standing in front of his house now, i then press the bell and wait for someone come to open the door for me.

A little bit later, i saw someone coming towards me and it's Giselle, she opened the door for me to come inside, i looked around still admiring his house.

This is not my first time coming here but i still impressed by house big his house is, it also has a very large yard in the front and a garden behind the house.

I quickly saw the others included, Winter, Jaemin, Haechan, NingNing and Chenle are here, but i didn't see Jeno, i wonder if he didn't come or not, but then Giselle came to me and said,

"Just wait for a bit, the car has some problems so Jeno is fixing it inside the garage."

I feel relieved and happy at the same time cause i know that Jeno is also coming with us, Giselle then looked at my bag and said,

"You seems to bring less things this time than last time with you, cause your bag looks a bit small."

I just smiled and nodded, i'm always carry at least two suitcases with me when i'm going on a vacation or a short trip, cause i can't live without my clothes, cosmetics or even skincare products cause it's important for every girls to take care of their beauty.

After a while, Jeno is finally done with fixing the car, then we started getting on one by one, i chose the seat beside the window as usual, Giselle sat down next to Renjun in the corner.

NingNing and Chenle is on my right side, while Haechan and Jeno is sitting in the front, Haechan will be driving and Jeno is next to him because he's the only one who remembered the direction.

Winter then just sat down beside me, i saw her just looking down at her phone, seems like she's sad or there's something that's bothering her.

Although i don't want to curious about her personal things but seeing her being like this, i think i need to comfort her, i then tapped on her shoulder which made her look at me and said,

"Hey.....may i know what's bothering you, cause you didn't look excited or happy."

She just smiled awkwardly and said,

"Sorry for ruining your mood but don't worry, i'm thinking about random things or maybe i'm just being tired because i didn't sleep well last night."

I just smiled and said,