Chapter 14 : Who's the villian ?

NingNing and Giselle suddenly rushed into the classroom and quickly approached Karina, she's sitting at her table and staring outside the window, still thinking about what just happened yesterday.

Giselle then sat down beside Karina and said,

"Common, the basketball match is about to start already, why you're still here ?"

But she didn't say anything and just sighed, NingNing then sat down on the other side and pat Karina's back to comfort her, then she said,

"Yeah, why don't you just go there and cheer them up, Haechan and Jaemin are waiting for us."

Karina finally agreed to go with Giselle and NingNing to the stadium for the basketball match, but she seems to be nervous about it, cause she doesn't want to face Jeno again after what happened yesterday.

The only thing that she can feel about Jeno now is fear, whenever she looked at his eyes, it feels like it's not the Jeno she knew, it's not the Jeno who's her boyfriend.

•Karina's POV•

The moment we arrived at the stadium, i already feel the tension of the atmosphere here, seeing Jeno standing from afar, my heart feels a bit ache.

I then sat down together with Giselle and NingNing beside me, today is our first day of the Sport Festival and we're having a basketball competition, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin together with other boys will represent our class and i hope they can win.

It's has been a long time since Jaemin left the basketball team and i'm a bit surprised why he suddenly came back, he left the team because of some personal injuries last year, he broke his leg in a match against class 3D, one of our most hated rival ever.

Winter later popped out of nowhere and sat down beside NingNing, then she said while catching her breath,

"Sorry for being late, i forgot that our boys have an important match today, did i miss anything yet ?"

Giselle then said,

"The match is just about to begin now, but i didn't expect to see Jaemin here, he has left the team last year already, didn't he ?"

NingNing said,

"Yeah, he said that he didn't have any interest in basketball anymore."

Winter suddenly said which made us look at her,

"It's me who forced him to come back."

We're still looking at her, waiting for her to continue,

"I mean, he's the ace player of our team so if our class want to win, Jaemin has to be in the team."

We all agreed with her, i have to admit that Jaemin is really good in playing basketball, he used to achieve a lot of awards when he was young, while Jeno is not as good as Jaemin, that's why he always keeps practicing to be better.

One of our P.E teacher stand in between two teams, he then blew the whistle to start the match, we're so focused on it that i didn't know my phone is buzzing, i then excused myself to go outside.

When i opened my phone, it's Jaehyun who's calling, i just rolled my eyes before i answered his call,

"Why are you calling me at this time, i'm having a very important match at school."

He then said,

[ Just came home right after school, our parents came back already and they said they want to meet you ]

I'm so happy to know that my parents has came home now, but my smile suddenly faded away when i remembered that i still have to go to Haechan's house for our Art project tomorrow.