Chapter 4 : Strange things

While the four of them included Karina, Jeno, Winter and Jaemin are still haven't waken up yet, the others are still worrying about them.

This is why NingNing doesn't want to try this game, cause she's afraid of those things like adventures, that's why she always refuses to go camping with the others in the forest.

Suddenly, Renjun then stood up and ran to Chenle to ask him something, Chenle then give the headphones with the microphone to Renjun, he then said,

"Turn left and you can get out of the forest."

It's the voice that Karina heard in the forest, Renjun then turned to Chenle and asked him again,

"Show me how can we communicate with them from here, i need to tell them something."

Chenle then opened the mic that connected to the game's system and gave it to Renjun.

••••••••••••Karina's POV••••••••••••

Strange things started to happen and i don't know what to do, everyone is now in a coma i think and there's only me left.

I don't know what happened to them and what's is going on now, but then i heard someone's voice talking in my mind, it's quite similar to Renjun's voice but i don't know if it's him or not, he said,

"Because you are the only one who's awake so you have to continue the mission by yourself."

I feel surprised and scared at the same time when i heard what he said, there's no way i can continue it by my own, i can't do anything without them.

Renjun then continued,

"Don't worry, me and your friends are here to guide you and about the rest of your friends, they will be fine so don't be scared."

I'm a bit hesitated but then after thinking about it for a while, i quickly stands up and took a deep breath before continued to go forward.

As what Renjun said, after go to the end of the forest, i turned left and immediately saw a city very far away, i guess it will take me at least more than one hour to get there just by walking but i have no other choice but to keep going.

                                                •••••••••••••

Nearly one and half an hour later, i finally got to the city, i laid down on the ground while catching my breath cause i'm exhausted already, but i have to continue, or else i can't get out of this game, then i stand up and keep walking.

The people here have no doubts about me so i have no troubles here, but the only problem is i don't know the way to where the USB is hidden.

I then saw a girl who's standing from afar, looks like she's waiting for someone, i'm quite hesitated but then i ran to her and said,

"Sorry but can you show me the way to the building in the center of this city ?"

A girl with long black hair, her gorgeous eyes and an elegant face nodded and answered me with the sweetest voice i've ever heard,

"It will take a quite long way to get there but if you're hurry then you should take the subway on the right over there, it'll be more quickly."

I then bowed and thanked her before i left, i quickly find the subway, but i suddenly remembered that don't have the money to buy the ticket.

While i don't know what to do next, but then an idea popped up in my mind, maybe i can use my special ability to communicate with Renjun and ask him.

I then closed my eyes and think about him, then i said at the back of my mind,