Chapter 3 Is it?

Chapter 3 Is it?

Callie was staring at Arizona as she was filling out a chart on the other side of the hall. "If you take a picture it'll last longer." Callie heard someone say from behind her. A look of confusion came over face and she turned around to see Addison Montgomery standing there. "Addison!" Callie said giving her a hug. "What are you doing here?" Callie exclaimed pulling apart from Addison. "I'm just here for a surgery" She said. "Oh! Well great!" Callie said. Addison pursed her lips and cocked her head to the side. Then she looked over at Arizona and back at Callie. She started to walk away and beckoned Callie to follow her with her finger. Callie wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion but followed her anyway. Addison walked into the attending's lounge with Callie following close behind. She motioned for Callie to sit on a chair in the front of the room. Callie raised one eyebrow at Addison and looked towards the chair. "What's bgoing on?" Callie asked going to sit down. Addison closed the door behind her. "Add-" Callie started to say. "What's y ?" Addison said crossing her arms and her head to one side. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Addison pursed her lips and cocked her head to ones side raising an eyebrow. "What?" Callie exclaimed. "Nothing's wrong!" Callie said. "Callie, come on! You were staring at Arizona like a lovesick puppy!" Addison said to Callie. "Okay well I know I said I didn't want to fix her or fix us or anything...but it's been two years. We're both different apeople now. And just...I can't I have to...I don't know Addison. I mean there has to be a reason that she hasn't seriously dated anyone in almost two years. That has to be good right? I mean I haven't either. So isn't that a good sign? That's good right?" Callie said frantically bouncing on the balls of her feet. Addison put her hands on Callie's shoulders. "Calliope Torres." Addison said while trying to steady Callie's frantic bouncing. "You need to calm down. First things first, you need to think about what you want. Is Arizona what you want?" Addison said looking into Callie's eyes. "I-I don't know-I-it's just we've been doing this And we've been doing this leg thing and it's going well and-" Callie's pager went off. "Dammit. Major trauma coming in. Pick this up later?" She asked Addison. "Yeah yeah of course." Addison said waving her off.