Chapter 4 The Accident

Callie was standing on the walkway of Grey+Sloan Memorial Hospital when Arizona walked up. "Hey! Callie! I have a kid with a broken leg. Could you come do a consult for me?" Arizona asked. "Yeah sure. I'm right behind you." Callie said walking off with Arizona. Callie was in the room with Arizona examining the little boys leg when her pager went off. "Trauma coming in in the pit." Callie said standing up. She explained to Arizona what the status of the little' boys leg was and then she walked out of the room to go to the pit. Arizona stared after her. "It's rude to stare." The little boy in hospital bed said to Arizona. Arizona laughed. "Yes sometimes it is." She said.

Callie ran into the pit and Bailey ran up to her. "Callie!" She said. "Hey where do you need me?" Callie said breathlessly. "You can't scrub in on this one." Bailey said. "Wha? But I was paged." Callie said. "Yes but we didn't page you to help...we paged you for a different reason." Bailey said hesitantly looking off towards where the patients were being kept behind the curtains. She saw the look on Bailey's face and ran over to the curtain and pulled it back. When she saw who the patients were she gasped not believing her eyes.