Chapter 6 The On Call Room

Callie was sitting in her father's room holding his hand in hers when her sister Aria walked in the room. A look of disgust raised over her face. "What are you doing?" Aria asked. "Nothing." Aria said shaking her head. "Oh get over it Aria. That isn't what you should be focusing on right now." Callie said. "Fine. You're right okay." She said going to sit down next to Callie. "So what's happening with him?" Aria asked. "He's stable for now but with all his injuries no one is sure." Callie told her. Aria sighed. "Okay." Then her father started to code again.

Arizona walked into the on call room hoping to get a few minutes of rest. When she walked in she saw Callie sitting on one of the beds and crying. Arizona walked over and stood above her. "Callie? Are you okay?" She asked looking down at her. Callie shook her head back and forth looking down at the floor as she did it. "He coded again. He was revived" Callie said and she paused. "They took him into surgery." Callie started to sob. "Aww Callie." Arizona said sitting down next to Callie. She rubbed her shoulders while trying to comfort her. Callie looked up at her and looked into her eyes. They stared at each other for several seconds and then they leaned towards each other. Arizona started to kiss Callie and then as their kiss grew deeper Arizona stopped and pulled away. "What are we doing?" Arizona said. Callie looked into Arizona's eyes for a few seconds before saying; "Something we should have been doing a long time ago." Then she pulled Arizona back towards her and started to kiss her again.