Fire on Fire - 43 ( Slave To Your Love )

With Pete's arrival Porsche got scared but Kinn was on the other hand he was excited and looked at Porsche's perfect curvy body, who turned back to him at the door. With the sight of his Porsche's pale and trembling body, and felt his dick harden automatically. At the same time bold idea came to his mind which made him smirked wildly. With that thought he got off the bed without making any noise and stood behind Porsche then grabbed him by his waist and arched his body back just to get better access and without any warning, pushed his dick dangerously hard dick all the way in with one deep thrust as Porsche felt like he is going to faint on the spot. Kinn, who didn't stop there, leaned forward and grabbed one of Porsche's earlobes in between his teeth while goosebumps rose all over Porsche's already overwhelmed body.

"....Porsche are you okay? I swear to God if you don't answer I'll break the damn door....."

Pete yelled in alarm as there was no response from Porche. Kinn just ignored the fact that Pete was yelling outside and started to to mercilessly pounding into Porsche's hole, which didn't even recover from the last love making they had few minutes ago. Porsche was in a pitiful status which he even couldn't make a darn sound. At the same time, while holding Porsche's earlobe with his teeth, Kinn spoke in a voice that only Porsche could hear, holding him by the waist. Porsche glared at him when he felt his legs going numb. Because he knows that Kinn started the second round at this time purposefully to embarrass him.

"....Porsche, I really don't mind getting exposed to Pete. To be honest lately I am thinking of introduced you as my boyfriend to everybody. But if you don't want to get caught yet. You better answer him. I don't care getting cought tho...."

Kinn said in a mocking tone as Porsche huffed and puffed like an asthma patient unable to bear the pleasure.

"....Porsche, are you there??...."

Pete knocked on the door and spoke in a panicked voice. He realized that if he stayed silent any longer, Pete would broke the door so Porsche turned to the closed door and tried to calmed his breath then spoke with a trembling voice.

"....Ayyy Pete, I'm fine. I was sleeping...."

Porsche said that while glaring at Kinn.

"....Porsche, were you asleep or dead?. There are much to tell Open the door and let me in. Why are you lock the damn door Porsche ??...."

Porsche couldn't think of darn thing to say to Pete when he said that. Meanwhile Kinn hit his Prostate with a deep thrust which accidently cause him moan. Porsche covered his mouth with his hand because he realized that Kinn was trying to exposed him.

"....Ayyy Pete, I was in shower when you came and I am naked now...."

He said as he struggled to control his voice. Kinn moved to kiss his neck as Porsche felt his legs go limp like jelly bags.

"...Porsche, are you drunk? Didn't you say that you were sleeping before? Now that you are saying this shit??..."

".... God, were you masturbating??..."

Pete asked in a curious tone. That question was manage to melting down his leftover pride to the ground and that was it. Porsche yelled No but Pete didn't believe him anymore.

"....Ok ok keep going. anyway I was about to leave for the next shift. Have a nice one Porsche. I will locked the door from outside before leave. You can unlock it from inside. To be honest I don't trust that Tawan bitch with you. He is eye fucking every time he get a chance. Good Night Porsche...."

Porsche sighed in relief as he heard the sound of Pete leaving the room. But he couldn't get over what Pete said before leave, even thought of it had Porsche's skin go beet red. Porsche, who turned his head and looked at Kinn, spoke angrily while Kinn slowed down for a moment.