Fire on Fire - 75 ( Get Your Stamina 😏😏 )

"...At that time I remember you said we can't fuck because I was dealing with fresh wounds. But today I'm all good. Head to toe just like brand new. I want you Kinn. I want you right now. Just take me on your childhood bed. Make me forget my own name Kinn. Just fuck the daylight out of me...."

Kinn didn't need to tell twice. He just leaned towards and pressed his lips on Porsche's tender lips eagerly. He felt his whole body burning inside with unbearable desire and lust. Kinn start to devoured his lips like staved animal. He realized that Kinn wasn't lying when he was telling that he was feeling incredibly horny. Porsche let himself melt under his touch. He could feel Kinn's hot tongue suck all the possible taste out of his mouth while his hands busy with getting ride of piece of clothe which was covering his leaking dick.

It didn't take too long for them to get fully naked. Kinn felt his body heating up by every passing minute over every touch of his lovers hot delicate skin. Kinn rubbed his own erection on Porsche's throbbing member causing him to moan out of pure pleasure. Ever since they made love for the first time in the jungle middle of nowhere Porsche's moans been delicious music to his ears. Making him feels good is been his favorite thing to do. With that much of strong mental bond he let go off Porsche's already bruised lips and looked directly into his dazzling eyes.

Porsche was looking back at him with love and lust filled eyes as usual. Kinn didn't say a words bot slowly graged his thick and long fingers across his sweaty chest making him shiver. Then he slowly rubbed his index finger and middle finger on his throbbing tip getting his fingers coated with his precum. Getting considerable amount of precum on his fingers he massaged his entrance acknowledging him what is about to happened but didn't give him enough time to makeup his mind and pushed both fingers through his tight ring earning a gasp.

"....Don't you dare close your eyes on me babe. Today you gonna keep your eyes open and no chicken out...."

Porsche just started at him trying his best to blink away his tears to clear his vision which was already betraying him. He knew that tonight is going to be a long one because of the look in Kinn's eyes. He was all down to it.

"....Baby spread your legs as much as you can get comfortable on your own. because today you won't get any lube other than your own precum. Not even my saliva...."

"....baby don't stay silent. Tell me that you understood...."

Kinn told him while twisting his fingers inside of his hot chanel making it so hard for Porsche to get a single word out of his mouth without moaning shamelessly.

"....Come-on baby, We are running out of the time. Hurry up baby....."

Kinn extended his middle finger and rubbed it on Porsche prostate intentionally to make it even more harder for him.

"...Y...yes... I understood....."

Porsche said in a breathy voice while leaking tears out of unbearable pleasure.

"....Ooooh baby understood what???...."

Kinn decided to play dumb and play his other hand on Porsche's perky nipples but that was the point where Porsche decided that he have had enough of teasing.

"....Omg. Kinn, Just wreck me already. Take me and own me like you always do. Make me crying over the pleasure and I don't care you making me pass out. Just do it already....."

He practically snapped at him scratching his biceps aggressively causing Kinn to smirked.

"...Ok baby as your wish...."