Chapter 5

(Oh my gosh I forgot to tell you about the alternate universe after the Killing game Komaru never had the guts to tell Makoto their parents died so she found Inko and when Makoto got out she just said her parents abandoned them and she found Inko.)

(ALRIGHT I've FOCUSED ON SCHOOL FOR LIKE A WEEK, and I have my writing music on and ready for another update! Sorry it's taking so long for me to write chapters SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS anyway another chapter)

<Makoto's pov>

When we finally got to the gym we saw all of my classmates hiding behind Aizawa because of Jill threatening them "COME ON PRETTY BOYS GET OVER HERE!" She yelled  I sighed "Jill stop tormenting them." I said as Byakuya set me down at a table.

"Hmm, you're okay," Aizawa noted not fazed by Jack, I nodded. Monokuma showed up and immediately scouted the room and stopped on me then growled "Of course You had to show up!" As he glared at me I looked down. Byakuya sat down next to me "Come on what do you have to say?" He held my hand under the table.

From across the room Kyoko smirked at us and then sat down next to me. Everyone in class 1a settled down at their table and the survivors sat across from us "Alright now that you're all some I wanted more of the others! but time to get on with how things are going to be around here!"

I rolled my eyes at him but listened to him nonetheless ....well tried Okay! It's kinda hard when 5 people are looking/glaring at me.

Aizawa: a blank expression pretty normal for him

Kyoko: In interest maybe? Trying to see what changed in me I don't know the detective confuses me.

Of course Monokuma: Glaring at me while explaining everything.

Byakuya? He usually pays little to no attention to us: Wait is that a blush?! You can barely see it only when you're close.

And My 'dearest friend Bakugou': Met with a glare probably from saving him (again) I finally decided to snap back at him and stuck the bird....and my tongue at him I know it was childish but the other thing I wanted to do to him let's just say I ...kinda want to kill him.

His eyes immediately widened and aimed his hand toward me before anyone could stop him he let his frustration go and all eyes turned toward the explosion they expected him on the ground but when it stopped... there was nobody there Monokuma suddenly stopped glaring and shined as he yelled

"YES FINALLY YOU GOT RID OF THE PAIN IN MY ASS BUT THAT COUNTS AS MURDER!" "Bakubro what the hell you killed him!" Kirishima yelled "M-MAKOTO, YOU MONSTERS!" Asahina yelled at the class with tears in her eyes... but the only 3 who noticed Makoto were Aizawa, Kyoko, and Byakuya.

Nobody else noticed how he slowly glided down Nobody noticed how he into Byakuya's arms and nobody noticed until he yawned "Are you all done yet let Monokuma finish." They blinked as Monokuma continued surprisingly he didn't notice me yet "Anyways now on how to escape you need to KILL~! ohhowdespairfullitisjusttoseewannabeherosekillingeachother."

They all forgot about how I just should have been dead and we were shocked. "WHAT WE HAVE TO WAH IF I DIE I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE A WOMAN'S BOOBS!" (Take an educated guess on who said this) Mineta shouted as he clung on to Aoi and continued "PLEASE WILL YOU GIFT ME THE PRIVILEGE OF FINALLY SEEIN-" With a quick gust of wind I sent Mineta to the wall.

While Mineta got sent to the wall the others were looking at each other warily "BUUUUUUUT, Before you think you can get away that easily we host class trials to find out who the killer is BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, if you can get away with it everyone else but you, gets punished BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, if you don't get away you get punished AKA executed!"

Monokuma finally noticed me "GODDAMMIT MAKOTO WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET THIS WASN'T APART OF THE SCRIPT!" Everyone looked at him when he said 'script'.

I could only think what that meant script were our lives just written out on a page. Was this all a play for who, who is sick enough to watch people kill for their selfish desires?

Monokuma stopped talking "Welp time to go before I spill anything else bye~" He yelled as he disappeared,  By now it was nighttime all of us survivors were trying to help Aizawa calm the students....well Aoi clung to me saying 'I'm her hero' and that triggered Kaminari "WAAHHHHH WE NEVER BE HEROES WE'LL JUST DIE HERE WAHHHHHH!" Toko just glared at Aoi "I-I just got him to shut up." She said shushing him again.

Now thinking of how we first reacted in the first killing game would inspire Byakuya to finally help people. Well, you're wrong/right I guess I'm pretty sure Togami has made friends with Todoroki bonding over hating your dad for hurting you and your siblings' club shortened to BOHYDFYAYSC...the only two members are kinda concerned about the name though.

Also, he has some respect for the survivors and carries me. Kyoko was finally tired of comforting people and them returning to their original states of crying "Okay that's it we will sleep on this from our last experience we had clues on how to get out for now just-  I don't know do anything!" I patted the detective's shoulder.

She says anything when she's stressed: "Come on detective let's get you to sleep." I signal for Byakuya to follow us as I guide her to her room. After a while Byakuya had to carry her -I forced him to and we put her in her bed and left.

After totally not hugging Byakuya goodnight, I went into my last peaceful sleep I knew once murders started to happen I would never get another wink of sleep.

Somewhere else: ############## started shaking "N-No I-I you weren't supposed to get in the way." They whispered to themself their hands were covered with blood and a bloody knife in their left palm. "OO-h God what do I do iiiii-i" They ran off.

To be continued see you later bye!!!