Before you read

As I mention in the description, Manabu, Nagumo, Yagami and Kiyotaka's year will place at the same school year  and divided into different  classes. to avoid confusion, I would like to address several things.

Class Placement

Class A will have Manabu's year

Class B will have Nagamo's year

Class C will have Yagami's year

and Class D will have Kiyotaka's year

Since their isn't enough student that we know for manabu, nagumo' and Yagami's year, several student in Kiyotaka's year that is originally in class A, B and C will remain to their original classes to fill up the space while some other anime characters will appear in those classes for the same reason but those characters will not overshadowed the strength of their leader.

As for Class D, Here is the list of the of the student and their sitting arrangement.

Yes, there will be 50 student per class as i want to put as many student in class D but making sure it is stilll defective

Whiteroom Student

Kiyotaka will not be the only survivors of the 4th generation.

 Yagami and Ichika will also be from the 4th generation but having 2 whiteroom student in the same class is unfair so Ichika would be place in Class A. 

As for class B, Kiryuin would be a whiteroom student who also came from Kiyo's generation.

I originally plan to put ishigami as the WR student of class B but year 2 volume 8 happen so I scrap that.

Horikita

Manabu and Suzune will twins in this timeline with Manabu as the older one

Senpais

all important senpais that will appear in the story would come from different anime so you can consider this fic a mini crossover.

Others

any kind of feedback will be appreciated. please inform me if there are any grammar or spelling error so i can fix it ASAP. this is my first fic and english is not my first language but I do not like to use those as an excuse to produce a mediocre work.

and lastly, enjoy reading!