Vol. 1 - Chapter 6: Class C

Chapter 6: Class C

Takuya's POV

1ST WEEK WEDNESDAY

Several broken chairs scattered and murmurs of dismay continue to reverberates across the room. Our class just dismiss but we still cannot leave our classroom due to the fact that two men are currently fighting at the front and everyone is either interested in how the fight will go down or just afraid that they will be caught on the fight if they try to leave. The latter is what many is feeling right now.

"Hahaha, what now Utomiya, is that all you got?"

"This fight is just meaningless" Ishigami muttered

"Utomiya-kun, Hosen-kun, Ishigami-kun is right, fighting won't take us anywhere. We should solve this issue peacefully" Nanase plead

"Peacefully? Nanase, if I'm not fighting him this guy might already laid hands on everyone who refuses his order. This guy doesn't have the word peace in his vocabulary" Utomiya argues

"Ha, good thing you understand me well Utomiya, if not for that damn teacher passing by yesterday, you may not have any face to show off right now."

A similar situation happens yesterday. Luckily, a teacher pass by and told us to leave our classroom so any further fighting stop. But what happen yesterday might just be a coincidence, if nothing stops this two from fighting, our situation might get uglier.

It is still unclear who will win between Utomiya and Hosen. Base on my observation, Utomiya was a trained martial artist while Hosen was self-taught in fighting however, it is clear that he got more experience. Experience vs training huh, it was quite an interesting much up and I'm curious on who's going to win. Although if any of them win my plan would be ruined. If Utomiya beat Hosen, he will be the one who will be seen as the savior, if Hosen beat Utomiya and I beat him after, several people will question my motive, Afterall I let Utomiya get beaten before I do something. I needed to perfect my timing if I want my plan to succeed.

"There are only two outcomes here, it's either you bow down and surrender yourself to servitude or I can beat you up to pulp to make you give up resistance. Either way I'm going to take control of the class."

"You hear what Yagami tell us yesterday, our class is probably going against other classes, we need a leader for that and that would be me because I say so. Even if you don't like my rule, you can't do anything about it since if you try to report my action, the entire class will probably be penalized which may include burning all your points. People loves money more than they love peace. That's why none of you will ever be dared reporting me. If ever someone does, that idiot will get all the hate I'm having right now or even worse."

No one can retort to Hosen, even Utomiya. Despite being a warmongering gorilla. This guy is still smart. Even if it doesn't look like it, he knows what he is doing.

I did reveal to my class yesterday most of what my acquaintances from the whiteroom said in our meeting. I did this for one reason. If I decided to be a leader out of nowhere, everyone will doubt my intention. 'A person who have power and neglect to use it is a fool'. That's why I am already setting myself up as someone capable. I did try to convince Hosen to stop being violent, and reveal our conclusion on the S-system. This way, even if I take leadership, they will know me as someone capable and always trying to do work for the class so it would be easier for them to trust me.

Hosen once again engage Utomiya with barrage of punches which Utomiya either blocked or evaded. He mostly tries to evade it. Hosen strength is no joke. Just because one manages to blocked his attack doesn't guarantee you wouldn't take any damage. Utomiya then grab Hosen's right arm and then proceed launch a kick from his knee but Hosen just blocks it with his arm. Utomiya immediately retreated as he senses a kick from Hosen just after he landed a kick of his own.