Vol. 1 - Chapter 4: Childhood Friend

Chapter 4 Childhood Friend

Kiyotaka's POV

It's been 3:40 pm when I met up with Kamuro

"So, where is Sak—"

"Follow me"

"Where?"

"Special Building"

"Also, make sure nobody follows us"

"I cannot re—"

"Just do it"

"..."

"Fine"

It seems like Sakayanagi wanted our meeting to be a secret. Base on the manual we got, the special building is rarely use so it would be a perfect place for such things

I followed Kamuro without question as there's no need to. I don't think she knows anything as she probably only met Sakayanagi earlier. And I also want to settle whatever Sakayanagi wanted with me quickly.

Even though didn't make it look like that way, I followed Kamuro's Instruction and ensure nobody sees us here. As we walk, we took several longer but more concealed routes away from prying eyes. Sakayanagi did not only choose a secluded building but also a secluded route. Kamuro guide me through it without a guidance for her own. Did she memorize the way before fetching me? If so, it was quite impressive but I'm more impress that Sakayanagi manages to make her a subordinate.

We arrive at the special building and begin our ascend. There is a lack of camera presence within this building.

We reach the third floor of the building.

Sakayanagi is standing there with cane fidgeting her phone while her face is being shone by sunlight coming from the window.

It was like first time meeting the main girl in a romance movie or series.

She then turned her head on us and gave us a bright smile.

"I brought him can I go home now?" Kamuro ask

"Thank you for your service, Masumi-san, However I still need you to guard the perimeter and ensure that no one would bother us. That includes you. Just stay in the ground floor and inform me through my phone if there's anyone approaching."

"Tsk, whatever"

Kamuro begrudgingly follows Sakayanagi's order

As Kamuro leave, I begun to ask the question

"So, what do you want from me"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Silence ensues as Sakayanagi just continue to stare at me without saying anything

"..."

As I was about to think that we're having a staring contest between my apathetic face and her smug face, she begun to open her mouth.

"I Just couldn't believe it you know. The time you arrive at that door earlier, I cannot really hide my shock. So, please allow me share this feeling of shock with you right now"

"..."

"Being called in a secluded place like this on the first day of school, don't you think it's a perfect set up for a love confession?"

"I don't really have any idea what you're talking about"

"Fufufu, I supposed so."

Clonk!