Vol. 1 - Chapter 3: Glimpse of the Past

Chapter 3 – Glimpse of the Past

Kiyotaka's POV

I walked in the Café where we are supposed to meet. The place was already full students. A soothing music is also playing in the background. I saw that my three acquaintance was already here waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been Kiyo, I thought you already forgotten about us." Fuka angrily said

"Sorry I'm late, I just run into some minor trouble" I said as Ichika stands and arrange the chair they reserve for me.

"Thanks" I said as she goes back to her seat.

"Does that include that black haired girl earlier who apparently your classmate?" Takuya smirk

"How do you know that"?

"Oh nothing, we just already talk some things while waiting for you and one of our topics is that girl. Apparently, none of us saw that girl in our class and there's only four class per year so your class is the only option" Fuka explains

"I see"

"Let's save the story of that girl and Kiyo later and talks about our classes, shall we?" Ichika said before continuing

"I'll start, I was in class A and it seems to be that most of my classmate are competent. But the one who strike me the most is Manabu Horikita, He's definitely had talent, I don't think he's at our level but he carries an aura of superiority and competent. He's definitely would become our leader, there's also a bald guy there who also good but I doubt he can match Horikita."

"Horikita huh" I muttered

"What is it Kiyo?" Fuka ask

"You'll know later just continue your stories."

"Fine then, as for my class which is class B we got this arrogant guy named Nagumo, to be fair he seem quite competent but not as good as us. Many of the girls in my class are fawning over him so I insulted him and I receive a lot of hate from the girls. Hahaha" Fuka proudly stated.

"Hahaha, that's quite funny, how do that Nagumo guy react? Ichika intrigued

"Well surprisingly he just brushes it off and even dared to say he wants to me help him to lead the class which I refuse"

"Heh you're standing in class would definitely gone down by that" Takuya commented.

"I don't care, I'm just here to have fun. And speaking of fun, it seems that this school is much more interesting than we thought. I'm sure all of you notice the mysteries surrounding the S-system, right?"

"yeah"

"Of course,"

"I did"

"So, this Nagumo also notices it. So, depending on the situation, I might try helping him."

"Horikita also notices it that's the biggest reason I rank him the top of my class." Ichika Added.

"I envy the two of to have at least have a decent guy who realize the S-System" Takuya groan

"Why don't you have one in your class Takuya?"

"I have, and it's the worst fucking person" Takuya slam the table as he said so

"This guy name Hosen talk's high and mighty saying that all of us are now his slave or something and threaten us with violence if we don't obey him."

A guy named Utomiya defied him and they started fighting. Nanase, a blonde girl tries to stop them bbut she only got caught and has to fight herself. Another guy, Ishigami try to diffuse the situation with words in no avail. They only stop after I reminded them it's time for entrance ceremony."