1

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ]
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 |

Narrative:

You woke up realizing your going to a new school today.

Going to a new school is not easy. You can get bullied or make no friends, or even fall in love with the wrong guy.

You were going to a new school since your family moved a lot. You were so used to it, it didn't bother you as much as it would for other kids, though you do miss your old school with your old friends.

Your family moved from New York to California. They keep saying "this will be the last time they move." But you know it's not.

Today was the first day of senior year. Your entering this school at the age of 18.

Your alarm went off again as you groaned. You never liked school, and you'll never will.

You got out of bed feeling the breeze on your half naked body. (If you sleep with clothes on don't even say anything to me.)

Your manicured feet touched the cold floor as you walked to your bathroom while putting on a robe that was on the back of your door.

You entered the bathroom and did what you had to do as in shower, face care, brush your teeth, and of course use the bathroom.

You walk back in your room and picked an outfit out. You didn't want to be too dressy but you did want to show out.

So you decided to wear some black cargo baggy jeans, a white crop top with black long sleeves that says "Tits." In dark red writing, some black and white converses with the little heart on them, and some jewelry to make the outfit pop.

For your hair, it was two strands blonde in the front and the rest cinnamon brown. It was long, and kinda styled like Elena Gilbert haircut. (I hope y'all know who that is.)

After, you did your makeup. Only doing lipliner, lipgloss, and highlighter for your nose and the corner of your eyes. Your lashes was already done and your eyebrows had a natural arch.

You looked in the mirror to gain that confidence. You looked snatched. the body was boding and you loved it.

The cargos show a little too much booty tho but you didn't mind.

You grabbed your nike bookbag that was on the floor and your regular hang bag that had your stuff in it. You grabbed your phone and walked out your room.

You snuck into your mom room to spray a little of her vanilla perfume that smells soooo good and walked out so you don't wake her up.

You went in the kitchen and grabbed some goldfish so you won't be hungry all day.

Your house was kind of small and there were boxes everywhere so every time you move there's a sound.

You grab your keys from the little stand that was by the door and left your 3 family home.

You got in your car and drove off to this new school while playing 'Plan B by Megan thee Stallion'.