16

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 ]
The talk..|

NARRATIVE
The day you met him.

Connie woke up from his sleep as the sun shined in his face. He scrunched up as he heard a rock at his window.

He sigh as he got up and looked out the window while his feet touched the cold floor. It was eren, jean, armin, and Calvin standing there with skateboards with them.

"Get up doofus, and bring your skateboard. We not driving today." Eren yelled as Connie rolled his eyes while opening his window to flip them off.

"Just get dress Connie and cmon. We're already late cause of yo ass." Jean said with an attitude as Connie sucked his teeth.

"Alright! Damn. Give me a second and don't be throwing rocks at my window yeager, I'll run you over with my car." Connie said so calm it was scary.

Eren laughed. "Just get dressed springer." He said as Connie gave him a thumbs up while closing his window.

He walked over to his dresser and picked out an outfit. He got out a white shirt to put under the grey sweatshirt, some black sweatpants, and some panda dunks.

He didn't really like the outfit but it will do.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, and washed his face. After, he fluffed out his grey buzzcut that was lined up perfectly.

He put on a sliver chain around his neck, then sprayed some cologne only on his neck for some reason.

He grabbed his phone, wallet, and skateboard then headed down stairs while closing his room door.

He walked out his house meeting up with all his friends. He dapped everyone up.

"Took you long enough, now cmon." Eren said while skating off as everyone did the same including Connie.

Connie pulled out his phone to see the time. He wasn't even late. His face went blank as he looked at everyone. "What?" Armin said.

"Y'all lied. We not even late." He said as armin laughed. "Oh yea, I'm surprised you just now noticing." Armin laughed while skating faster as Connie mumbled in Spanish.

+

Everyone made it to the highschool. It was the usual. Either people is doing their work or kissing on each other. Some were even smoking.

They kept skating to meet up with their other friends. They were going too fast for Connie so he tried to catch up.

"Damn, she needs to move, I'll just go around her." Connie thought to himself as he got ready to turn you moved.

They made eye contact as you smiled at him. It felt like in slow motion but it wasn't.

Connie smiled back as he kept moving forward.

Connie stopped his skateboard once he saw eren. "The fuck was that?" Calvin said while laughing.

"That was the most lightskined shit I have EVER seen." Calvin kept going as jean laughed with him.