19

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 ]
Forgiving..|

NARRATIVE

It's been a couple of days since the bar night you had. You were in your room alone vibing to your music in the background while wearing only a sports bra and some biker shorts.

"I can keep him satisfied for the weeken- AHH." You screamed out while looking at your window.

You stopped dancing once you noticed out of all people, eren was at your window.

He looked at you waiting for you to open the window.

You rolled your eyes closed your curtain as he kept knocking. "Y/n just open the damn window." He says with an annoyed tone. "Hell nah, take that shit somewhere else!" You said while rolling your eyes as you sat in your bed.

"Please!" He says as you sighed. You got up and opened your window not letting him in. "Who sent you here?" You said blankly.

"Nobody sent me here." He says while looking up at you.

"How did you get my address?" You said as he showed you his phone. "Really nigga. Snap maps? I don't even be on Snapchat." You said as he shrugged. "should've turned it off." He says as you sighed.

"Can I come in? Like I'm cold." You rolled your eyes. "Freeze then. What you want anyways?" You said while resting your head on your hand.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He swallowed his pride. "Why do you choose to say this now?" You said blankly as he sighed.

"It's been killing me to be honest, and I don't like to see Connie that hurt. Speaking of, did y'all make up yet?" He says trying to get in your business as you looked at him.

"Why you care? Stay out of our business." You spat back as he hummed. "Assuming that's an yes. But anyways. I just came here to say I'm sorry and the rest of us are sorry. We miss you." He looked up at you as you sighed.

"I'm not even mad at y'all, more of disappointed. Especially with you." You said while pointing at him as he scoffed. "Figured you will be." He says lowly.

"Ok are we done here?" You said being bored lowkey. You been past this.

"Yea we're done, that's all I had to say." He says as you gave him a thumbs up.

You didn't forget what happened at erens garage between you two so you decided to not mention it so y'all can keep it PG.

You shut your window as eren walked back to his car.

You rolled your eyes and closed your window. You flopped on your bed and went on TikTok.

Some time pasted by. You looked at the top of your phone to see that Connie texted you.

IMESSAGE
Con💋

Him
I'm outside, Get dressed we're going somewhere

You
Why are you already outside my house?

Him
Don't worry about it and just come outside

You
🖕🏽

Him
Love you too stinkabutt😍