15

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 ]
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜..|

NARRATIVE:

It's been a couple a months since you and Connie made it official. It's a new year. You and Connie spent the new year together with the group. You had a couple drinks and just chilled out.

Everything has been good with you and Connie, and you can honestly say.. that you love that little boy.

Now, You and Connie were at the mall shopping since you asked for it. Connie didn't want to go but he went for you.

He held your bags with a annoyed but blank expression on his face as you walked into hot topic.

You had a big smile on your face as you skipped to the store like a big ole kid.

"If anything we should've just went to Spencer's." He says. You were confused at first until it clicked you.

"I go to Spencer's for one thing and one thing only." You said pointing at him. "Exactly."

You playfully rolled your eyes as you shopped for Graphic T's. Hot topic was t your fav, but you can find some stuff in here. It's a hit or miss.

You picked up some 2pac shirts, and Ice spice 'MUNCH' shirt, and and AOT shirt.
(Y'all they actually have ice spice shirts at hot topic, GO COP‼️)

You smiled as you walked to the counter to pay for your stuff.

"Hi beautiful! Is that all for you today?" Some nerdy white boy said. "Yes it is!" You said happily totally ignoring that he called you beautiful.

He rung up the shirts as you looked at the price. 68$ for 3 shirts? Oh nah.

You looked up at Connie and smiled. "Babbbbyyyyyyy? You think you can buy me these shirts pleaseeeeeee?" You talked soft at him as he tried to hide his smile while pulling out his debit card.

"Ima be bankrupt by the time we leave." He said while swiping his card. "That's the point." You said while looking away from him and grabbing the bag of shirts.

"Have a nice day." The guy said changing his tone while giving you the receipt. "You too!" You'd said while you and Connie walked out the store.

"Thank you!" You said, pecking Connie on the lips. "Your such a spoiled brat." laughed.

"What can I say? I love spending daddy's money." You looked him in the eyes and shrugged.
(Cringe. Why do I do this to myself☠️)

"You acting up in this mall right now like we can't go in the family bathroom." He says while looking down at you.

You looked up at him and thought to yourself before saying anything. "Mmm I mean we can, but there's no fun in that, plus I'll rather be shopping then on some 3inch pp." you joked. You know it's not 3inches.

Thank GOD nobody was around. This is incredibly embarrassing.

Connie laughed. "Whatever floats your boat."

A store caught your eye as the diamonds shined bright and the store decorated pretty. The jewelry store.

You tapped Connie shoulder fast. "Connie Connie Connie, look!" You said while pointing at the store.