13

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 ]
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜/𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎..|

NARRATIVE:

"Connie." You said lowly. "Yes?" He looked at you as you two were in a dark room.

You smashed your lips with his as he didn't hold back. Kissing him all the way so he can lay down on his bed with you on top.

Connie hummed as his kissed went to sucking on your neck as you moaned.

You slowly grinned on him, basically telling him that you want more of him other than kisses.

Connie smirked at you. "You sure love me huh?" He said lowly as your panties was full of wetness already.

"Ugh just do it." You said as Connie laughed a little while pulling down his sweatpants. Your eyes widen seeing the harden boxers in front of you. It was so big it's almost scary.

"What? You can't take it?" He said laughing at little. "I dunno let's see." You said while riding his boxer's lightly, feeling his hard cock on your clit.
(Guys, give me a BREAK! I hate the word cock too idk what else to tell y'all😭)

It felt so warm and so nice as you felt more wetness that didn't come from you. Must've been from Connie.

You got off of him pulling down his boxers to see this 10 inch penis in front of you, sticking up in the air. You mouth waters.

It was a beautiful penis at that. So beautiful you almost cried. The perfect pink tip and the rest being a light brown, fully shaved too? Gah damn.

"Fuck it." You opened your mouth, ready to go down town.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.*

You wake up from you sleep to see your in your room with your alarm going off.

You were sweaty with your hands in your pjs. Your hands were all sticky and so was your pussycat.

You sigh. How has life came to this? You having wet dreams about Connie then have to see him today in school? Goodness..

You turn off all your alarms that went off as you looked at the time. It's 8:00AM when school started at 7:50. Your late.

You rushed up and washed your hands and got a hot washcloth to clean yourself down there. No time for showers.

You did your bathroom stuff as you went back to your room and through on sweatpants and a crop top with regular yezzy slides WITH SOCKS!! (I can't stress that enough.)

You grab a regular black jacket to match your sweats, grabbed your bag and keys, then headed out your room.

You walked downstairs fast as you left while locking the door. Thank goodness nobody was up this morning.

You got in your car driving fast to school without even playing music.

You pulled up hearing screeches from your car. Yes you was driving that fast. You turned your car off as you grabbed your bag and left your car while closing and locking the door.